Charmed Interactive

[Outside Danny's Place]

Danny: You had a good time?

Paige: Yeah.

(opens door)

Danny: Come in.

(both go in)

Paige: Wow, it looks like you cleaned up.

Danny: Yeah, wouldn't want you to see it in a mess.

Paige: I'll say.

Danny: So, what do you wanna do? It'll be a couple hours before my roommate gets home.

Paige: How about a tour of the place?

Danny: Sure. This is the living room. (points to a door on their right) That's the restroom. (points to an area in front of them) That's the dining area. (points to an area on their left) That's the kitchen. (points to a door on their left) And that's my room.

Paige: You said we have a couple hours before your roommate gets home?

Danny: Yeah.

[Danny's Room]

(Danny and Paige lay asleep on his bed. Danny is dreaming)

(Danny's Dream)

(sounds of explosions are in the air. the ground shakes everytime the explosions get really close)

Danny: No! (runs toward a young woman holding a baby just as an energy ball is hurled towards them. He is too late. As soon as he gets there, they are hit by the energy ball. He catches both the young woman and the baby as they fall to the ground. Their blood is all over his hands.) No, please, don't die. (eyes well up with tears. He looks at her face, which is normally tan is now almost pale, but she smiles.)

Young Woman: Don't worry about us. Save yourself.

Danny: No, I can't leave you two here.

Young Woman: James is already gone, and I'll soon be joining him. (looks down at baby in her hands. Danny touches the baby, but can't feel a pulse) Go. Please.

(a man comes up behind him)
Man: Your Highness, I an obligated to get you to safety. (touches Danny's shoulder)

Danny: Please help her. She's still alive.

Man: Sir, you must leave at once!

Danny: No! I need to--- (the young woman pulls a weapon from the Man's cloak and shoots Danny)

Young Woman: Danny, I know you can still hear me. Please understand that I only did that out of love for you. (to Man) Hurry, get him to safety.

(all of a sudden, Danny sits up and awakes from his dream. He is sweating, which is a very rare experience for him. Paige awakes too at the sudden movement from Danny)

Paige: What's wrong?

Danny: I...bad dream, I guess.

Paige: What happened?

Danny: I don't want to talk about it. (gets out to bed and puts on his clothes. Chris orbs in) Geez, you think you can knock first?

Chris: Oh, sorry. (turns away from Danny and Paige) Um, Paige, something came up. It seems that something was stolen from the Elders this morning, or yesterday morning, I don't know what time it is, but anyways, they think it was a demon and it must have been really powerful to have been able to get "up there".

Paige: And they want us to....

Chris: Hopefully track it and vanquish it.

Paige: Alright, I'll be back at the house in a sec.

Chris: Ok (orbs out)

Danny: Do you need any help?

Paige: Well, it's up to you. I don't want you to be too upset over that dream and still feel as if you have to help us; although help wouldn't be bad. (silence) How about this. You freshen up a bit, and meet me at the house.

Danny: Ok. (Paige orbs out)

this is my 1200th post, so i decided to post it in Charmed (where else?). hopefully this is a good addition to the storyline. NB. the season 6 premiere is on Sept. 28 from 8-10 PM on the WB

[Halliwell Manor]

(Chris orbs in)

Phoebe: Where's Paige?

Chris: She was busy, but she's coming.

Piper: You didn't....

Chris: Yeah.

Phoebe: With Danny?

Chris: Yeah.

(Paige orbs in)

Paige: So what's up.

Piper: I heard you--

Piper: And he was---

Paige: Oh Yeah. (smiles) So what's this thing that we're up against?

Chris: It's this scroll thing. It has been sealed with 7 seals and nobody has been able to open it, not even the Elders themselves. However, they are worried that this demon might be able to or stole it for someone who is able to.

Phoebe: Any leads on who that might be?

Chris: Not a trace, but there's more too it than that. The Elders believe that great consequences will come once the scroll is unrolled, but they aren't sure of what might happen. They've only heard legends about it. They think it could bring about an apocalyptic event.

Piper: That's not good.

Paige: No kidding.

Phoebe: Well, I guess we'll have to go down there and see if we can pick up anything.

Chris: But that's too dangerous, I won't be able to hear you call if you do go down there.

Phoebe: Yeah, I know the risks.

(Danny enters)

Danny: I'll go. (Paige opens her mouth) Wait, let me guess. You're gonna ask how I knew that? Super-hearing.

Paige: Gotcha. But I think you might need some backup.

Danny: No, it's fine. And as for that not-being-able-to-hear-your-call thing, I have some stuff at my place that allows you to hear and see what someone down there would.

Piper: Cool. Although, how is it that you have so much...demon-hunting stuff?

Danny: I've been in the business for a few years, I make stuff that might be advantageous.

Phoebe: So are you sure you can do it alone?

Danny: Yeah, no problem.

Paige: I'm not sure.

Danny: Have a little faith in me. I'll be fine.

Paige: Alright, but be careful. (gives him a kiss, then Danny disappears in a glow of light)

Phoebe: Paige, don't worry so much, I once knew how you feel.

comments anyone?

[Somewhere Underground]

(Chris orbs in)

Chris: It's so nice that you're still here.

Leo: It's not like I have much of a choice.

Chris: It wouldn't have ended up this way if you weren't suspicious of me.

Leo: I'm an Elder, I have to be.

Chris: Now, how would I go about opening this scroll?

Leo: You won't be able to, nobody can.

Chris: Well, someone might be.

Leo: There are seven seals, you won't find a way to open all seven.

Chris: I don't have to, one would be enough.

Leo: What are you talking about?

Chris: You know what I'm talking about. Each seal, when opened, releases a monster into the human world. When all seven is released, it'll be the end of the world as we know it, literally.

Leo: Why are you doing this?

Chris: Why are you so nosy? Now let's see...

[Another part of Underworld]

(Danny is disguised as a demon. He stands outside a heavily guarded chamber. He whispers a spell as he burns something. All of a sudden, he is able to hear the conversation inside the chamber.)

Voice 1: We still have no lead on who stole the scroll from the Elders.

Voice 2: Well we can't just keep sitting here waiting for something to happen, we have to find the being that stole it, because they must be enemies with the Elders.

Voice 3: Which means that they could be our ally.

Voice 4: Correct. But we must act quickly and quietly, there are already rumors among the rest of the demonic world about this theft and every demon will be claiming they are the all powerful demon that did this.

Voice 5: I agree, let's vote. All in favor of executing this plan, indicate so. (brief pause) Alright, 9 to 3, we do it, meeting adjourned. (sounds of many demons shimmering out)

Danny: (thinks) When did they do things so quickly? The Council must be up to something that is dangerous. I'll have to warn Paige and her sisters.

Demon: (comes up behind Danny) You there, what are you doing?

Danny: Oh, I was coming out of the meeting.

Demon: But you're not part of the Council.

Danny: That's too bad. (pulls out his pistol and fires it at the demon. talks to the pile of dust that used to be the demon) Let's just keep that between you and me. (quickly leaves scene)

Female Voice: Well, well, well, what do we have here?

Danny: (looks into the shadows to see Malae) Excuse me, I need to pass.

Malae: I would, but then I'd have to kill you.

Danny: I'd like to see you try.

Malae: Ok, but you asked for it. (throws an energy ball as Danny pulls out his pistol. the energy ball mangles the pistol and hits Danny. his disguise begins to fade away revealing the real Danny.) I knew it. Did you think you can get away that easily? (Danny's hands become bound behind him and he falls to the ground in pain) Do you like my new toy? Even you can't break out of it. Now, tell me what you know about the scroll that was stolen from the Elders.

Danny: (in a lot of pain) Never.

Malae: You don't wanna talk, eh? Well, that can be arranged, permanently.

[Halliwell Manor- Attic]

(It's been two months since Paige or her sisters last saw Danny. Paige is flipping though the Book of Shadows)

Paige: Why can't I find the summoning spell?

(Piper walks in)

Piper: Paige, you have to stop worrying. I'm sure he's fine, you know how things can get down there.

Paige: Yeah, I do, and that's exactly why I'm trying to save Danny.

Piper: You don't know that he's---

Paige: He isn't! But he might be if I don't help him soon.

Piper: Mind if I take a look?

Paige: Be my guest.

(Piper flips thru the Book and stops on the Summoning Spell)

Paige: Thanks.

Piper: No problem.

Paige: Guiding spirits I ask your charity. Lend me your focus and clarity. Lead me to the one I cannot find. Restore that and my peace of mind.

(Paige disappears, leaving Piper all alone in the attic)

[Underworld]

(Paige appears somewhere in the Underworld, but she doesn't know where. She cautiously walks toward the distant light that she sees. As she approaches, she can hear the crackling of fire and can feel the heat. Then she sees it. An enormous fire with flames that reach higher than her house. Suspended above that is a person.)

Paige: Oh my goodness.

(Recognizing the person as Danny, she makes sure that nobody sees her and then approaches the bonfire-gone-bad. However, she cannot get close enough, because the heat is so great. She wonders for a moment how she's going to rescue Danny. She realizes that she cannot do this without the help of her sisters, so she decides to orb back to the manor to figure out her "game plan".)

[Halliwell Manor]

(Paige orbs in)

Phoebe: Paige. Thankfully you're alright. You know you shouldn't say spells like that if one of us aren't there with you.

Paige: Yeah, well Piper was there.

Phoebe: What I meant was that one of us has to go with you, wherever you went.

Paige: I found Danny.

Piper: Oh my God, that's great! But where is he.

Paige: Hanging over a fire 5 stories high.

Piper: Oo! That can't be good.

Paige: I know, that's why I came back to get you guys to help me. I need Piper to freeze the flames while Phoebe levitates up there to free Danny.

Piper: You sure this is going to work?

Phoebe: Then let's do it.

(Paige holds hands with Piper and Phoebe and they orb down to the Underworld)

[Underworld]

(Paige, Piper, and Phoebe emerge to be blasted with the heat of the flames)

Phoebe: Wow it's hot.

Paige: I know! Piper, freeze the flames.

(Piper waves her hands and the flames freeze)

Piper: Phoebe, go!

(Phoebe levitates all the way up to Danny and finds that he is not bound by ordinary rope)

Phoebe: (yells) Hey, um, we've got a problem!

Paige: (yells) What?

Phoebe: (yells) This isn't your rum-of-the-mill rope. It's this weird, magical binding.

Paige: felgercarb!

Piper: What now?

Paige: I've got an idea. (yells) Phoebe, come back down here.

(Phoebe lands back on the ground just as the fire flares up again)

Piper: Hot, hot!

Paige: Ok, Piper will freeze the flames again, Phoebe, carry Piper up there and Piper will blow up the magical binding stuff.

Phoebe: Alright, sounds like a plan to me.

(Piper freezes the flames, Phoebe grabs Piper and they levitate up to Danny, Piper blows up the magical rope, and Danny starts to fall to the ground. Paige gasps and orbs to catch Danny, but he already hit the ground, leaving an enormous hole)

Piper: Oh no.

(Paige walks over to where Danny landed to discover that he was still breathing. She squats down next to him.)

Paige: Danny? Can you hear me? It's me, Paige. (Piper and Phoebe approach Paige) Guys, we have to get him out of here fast! (Paige, Phoebe, Piper, and Danny link hands, and Paige orbs them out of there)

[Halliwell Manor]

(They orb into the living room. They put Danny on the couch.)

Paige: Chris! Chris, get down here right now!

(Chris orbs in)

Chris: Whoa, what happened to him? (notices that Danny looks a bit scorched and beat up)

Paige: I don't know, just heal him.

(Chris puts both of his hands over Danny to heal him. After several seconds, Danny still doesn't regain consciousness.)

(Paige is worried that since Chris can’t heal Danny, but soon she was proven wrong. Danny slowly opens his eyes to see a soothing yet confusing scene)

Danny: Paige?Where am I?

Paige: You’re back at the manor

Danny: The last thing I remember was being suspended over this huge fire and then I blacked out

Pheobe: Do you remember anything else about your time down there that might be of use?

Piper: How about we let him rest a bit, before we try and find out what happened to him. (Piper, Phoebe, and Chris leave the room to let Paige have some alone time with Danny)

Paige: Just rest a bit, because I want to know all about it when you’re feeling better.

Danny: Thanks for saving me. I wasn’t sure how long this would have helped me. (He lifted up his right hand and Paige saw a ring with a closed pentagram on it the shade of crimson red)

Paige: Where did you get it?

Danny: I’ve always had it. When my parents found me, I had it on, even though it was way too big. The Greeks believe that the pentagram represents health.

Paige: (confused) Your parents found you?

Danny: Yeah, I was adopted. That’s why I came to Earth, in the hope of finding my parents.

Paige: Well, what makes you think they’re from Earth?

Danny: That’s what Apollo has hinted at over the years.

Paige: Apollo?

Danny: Yeah, you know about the Titans? Apollo is just further down the family tree. He’s always been there when I needed help. That’s how I found you guys in the first place.

Paige: That’s right, in the world we live in, I forgot that anything is possible. Well, be sure to get that rest I mentioned. If you need anything, just call for me and I’ll get it.

Danny: Thanks Paige, you’re the best.

for convenience sake, i'll post new additions to my fan fic for the contest here too. here's the first bit:

Chris orbs into a cavern-like place and moves his hands along the walls, searching for an opening. When he finally finds it, he takes out the scroll from the wall, the scroll that he had managed to steal from the Elders. He then murmured something and a light wind entered the cavern. The wind grew stronger and stronger and suddenly, four beings emerged. Their body was that of a human. Each of them had four faces and four wings. Their legs were straight and their feet were like a calf's hoof, and they shone like polished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides were human hands. Their wings touched one another; their faces did not turn when they moved, each went straight forward. Each had the face of a man; all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and all four had the face of an eagle. Their wings were spread out above; each had two touching another being, and two covering their bodies. And each went straight forward; wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go, without turning as they went. In the midst of the living beings there was something that looked like burning coals of fire, like torches darting back and forth among the living beings. The fire was bright, and lightning was flashing from the fire. And the living beings ran to and fro like bolts of lightning. Then, one of the beings said in a voice as loud as thunder, "Prodi!" From the scroll in Chris's hands came forth a white horse and on it rode an archer. The second being cried in the same voice, "Prodi!" and from the scroll emerged an earth-red horse with a swordsman on its back. The third beings said the same thing but this time and a midnight black horse appeared with it's rider holding scales (representing justice). Finally, the last being also said the same thing and a sea green horse came forth with a rider that resembeled the grim reaper. He was dressed in a black cloak with a hood over his face. Then something different happened. From the ground emerged bodies that were almost zombie like. Chris recognized these as bodies of witches Wyatt kills in the future. They were all saying different things, but Chris heard one ask him, "How long will it be before you avenge our blood on the inhabitants of the earth?" Then the ground shook violently as if a 10.0 earthquake had just hit. This sent Chris falling to the ground and causing part of the cavern ceiling to fall. Chris looked up at the sky and say a total solar eclipse, but the sun was the one that turned black while the moon turned blood red. The stars were gone and there were millions of meteorites falling from the sky. One of the bodies grabbed Chris and said, "Hide us for the great day of the wrath has come, and who can withstand it?"

Back at the Halliwell Manor, Danny and Paige got stuck with babysitting Wyatt when Piper has gone out on a date and Phoebe is spending time with Jason in Hong Kong. "You know, I'm not quite sure I would disagree with Chris when he says that it's dangerous for Phoebe to be so far away," Danny tells Paige, who has her feet on the couch and her head on his shoulders.

"If danger comes, she's just an orb away," Paige justifyingly replied. She flips through the channels on TV and says,"You know, there isn't anything good on TV on Saturday nights."

"That's because everyone is out," Danny pointed out, implying that they should be out too, but at the same time, he understands that Piper needed to get out more than they did. Chris orbs into the room.

"Where have you been?" Paige asked.

Chris, not wanting to lose their newly found trust and also not wanting to let them know his entire plan on saving Wyatt, said, "Out doing stuff."

"Great, even Chris was out tonight," Paige complained. "You wouldn't mind watching Wyatt would you?" She asked this even though she knew his answer.

"Do I ever want to babysit?" Chris replied.

"Has anything turned up about the stolen scroll from the Elders?" Danny asked. Chris' heart skipped a beat and Danny turned to look at him. Danny felt something was amiss about him that one second, but shrugged the feeling off.

"No, nothing," Chris lied. "It's a little too quiet if you ask me. Maybe you should look into it." From outside, they saw a car pull up to their house, right behind Danny's car and Paige's VW Bug. With Piper's and Phoebe's cars on the driveway, Everyone else always has to park on the street. Piper and her date got out of the car and approached the front door.

"I had a great time tonight," Piper's date said, hoping she would return with the same feeling.

"Yeah, me too," Piper said, although she felt that something was missing from the night.

"I guess I'll call you tomorrow then," her date continued. He then leaned in for a good night kiss and called it a night. Piper came through the door and went into the living room where everyone else was.

"So, how'd it go?" Paige asked in a sisterly tone. Piper and Phoebe would do the same to her after a date.

"Ok, I guess," Piper replied nonchanlantly.

"Just ok?" Paige asked disbelievingly.

"Yeah, I'm gonna head upstairs," Piper said picking Wyatt up from the ground. Paige felt that there was something bothering Piper but decided not to pry. "Danny, you're more than welcome to stay over. Who knows what it's like driving home at this time?"

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea," Danny said. "I'll go and get a pillow and a blanket for the couch."

Piper walks up the stairs to her room and puts Wyatt in his crib in the nursury. She slips into her pajamas and climbs into bed. Though she's finally in bed, she can't seem to fall asleep and wonders why. It didn't take much thinking to conclude that she still misses Leo. Meanwhile, downstairs in the living room, Danny in his pajamas, gets his pseudo-bed ready. Just before he's about to climb into "bed", a demon pops up from behind him and conjures an energy ball. Danny's quick reflexes kick in and he turns around and side steps to avoid the energy ball. The energy ball flew straight into the wall behind him. The demon then attempts to kill Danny again with an energy ball, but Danny jumps onto the demon and crushes the demon's head between his hands, sending demon brain splattering everywhere. The rest of the demon falls to the ground and vanishes. At the same time, Chris orbs in with Phoebe and Paige comes running down the stairs.

"Are you okay?" Paige asked.

"Yeah," Danny replied, "but I don't know what that's about."

"Chris just came and orbed me out of Jason's penthouse..."Phoebe started.

"Yeah, cuz I thought there was actual danger at the manor, but I guess I was wrong," Chris explained.

"No," Danny said, "there will be danger. There has to be a reason why a demon tried to attack. I'll check the Book and wake you guys if something comes up."

"You can probably shower first," Paige said. "That's not gonna come off if it gets a chance to harden."

"Maybe I should also put on some pants, cos fighting demons in my underpants feels a bit funny," Danny said, hoping to lighten the mood. He heads for the bathroom upstairs.

"What about me?" Phoebe asked. "Can I get back to Hong Kong? I'm on vacation you know?"

"Well, you might be on vacation in the career world, but as a Charmed One, you're never on vacation," Chris reminded her.

"I'll clean up the demon gunk," Paige offered and headed for the kitchen to get something to clean up with.

"And I'll help you, right after I brush my teeth," Phoebe said. Chris looked at her. "What? I just finished this sweet pastry thing and God knows that all that sugar must be eating away at my teeth as we speak." Chris gives her an "ok.....you're kinda weird" look as she heads for the bathroom upstairs. Paige comes back with a couple rags

"A little help, Chris?" Paige asked.

"I don't do clean up," Chris replied.

"You do now," Paige said, throwing him a lukewarm rag.

Phoebe walks up the stairs and enters the bathroom. "Whoa!" she exclaimed and quickly turned away. "Forgot you were taking a shower."

"You guys should really get a lock on that door," Danny said, slightly embarassed.

"We do," Phoebe said.

"I meant you should get a lock that actually locks," Danny clarifed.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind," Phoebe noted.

Piper comes down that hall. "What's all the fuss about?" Piper asked sleepily. "Phoebe I thought you were in Hong Kong".

Phoebe answered, "I was, but there was a minor attack downstairs, but Danny took care of that and he's going to check the Book for anything about the demon."

"What's Paige doing?" Piper asked.

"She's cleaning up, and I was going to help her," Phoebe answered. "But you can go back to sleep, it's nothing we can't handle."

"Are you sure?" Piper asked, feeling too sleepy to feel guilty about being let off the hook.

"Yeah," Phoebe reassured her. "At least one of us should get some sleep."

"Alright," Piper replied as she walked back to her room.

A while later, Paige and Phoebe had finished cleaning up the demon leftovers and hit the sack while Danny continues flipping through the Book. Chris enters the attic. "Any luck?" Chris asked.

"Not yet," Danny replied, intently looking through the Book.

"So how did you find out about the Charmed Ones?" Chris asked.

Danny picks up on Chris' random question and says, "I'm not evil if that's what you're wondering."

"I didn't say you were," Chris said.

"You didn't have to," Danny said back. "96% of communication is non verbal." He looked up. "You simply implied it."

"You still didn't answer my question," Chris pointed out.

Knowing that he has almost nothing to hide, Danny stopped flipping through the Book and said to Chris, "I came to Earth looking for my parents. After years of searching, I was led to the Charmed Ones."

"So you're saying that one of them could be your mother?" Chris asked.

"No," Danny quickly replied. "But I think that they can help me find my parents. I know that they are not ordinary humans, because if they were, how could I have had these powers? Why are you so suspicious of me?"

"No reason," Chris lied. He thought, "You better not be the one that leads Wyatt astray into evil. If you are, I'll find a way to kill you."