A Watchful Eye

that was fantastic
i loved it :lol:
hmmm..i wonder what is going to happen next?!
thanks so much for the pm!
this fic is GREAT!
-kait

anji! :sideroll: *turns to ash* is she? :lol:

ash you're never going to quite understand how crazy I am for this fic, are you? because it just so happens to be on my favourite list and DUUUUUUUUDE....... just keep updating and updating!

i LOVED that! the fight between s/v :lol: TOO FUNNY! but SOOO good! and oh god you HAVE to keep writing and updating otherwise...

well... I won't be happy :sadangel:

that chapter fweakin' ROCKED! :woot:

luv juju :harp:

anji! :sideroll: *turns to ash* is she? :lol:

ash you're never going to quite understand how crazy I am for this fic, are you? because it just so happens to be on my favourite list and DUUUUUUUUDE....... just keep updating and updating!

i LOVED that! the fight between s/v :lol: TOO FUNNY! but SOOO good! and oh god you HAVE to keep writing and updating otherwise...

well... I won't be happy :sadangel:

that chapter fweakin' ROCKED! :woot:

luv juju :harp:

i love this story... can i please get a pm when you update,
i thought it was an interesting argument that they had in the class but i have to say that their spy skills are seriosly slaking cause if high school seniors can figure out that something's going on between them... they are not doing a very good job keeping up with their alias, but this story is totally awesome

Sorry it took mye so long to reply :blush: . I've been on vacation for the past three weeks and just got home today and now have 61 PMs to go through, lamo. That was a great chapter. I love how they argue. Hopefully this girl dosen't say anything about Syd and Vaughn being togther but considering this is a story, angst is usually always wriiten in, lol. Well thanks for the PM :D

~Andrea :angelic:

Okay...heres the next chapter *giggles*

Chapter Fifteen-

The rest of Sydney’s day progressed quickly. After spending about an hour with Kyle she had gone to the rest of her classes. Finally the end of the day bell rang and it was 2:30 and now time to go see Michael Vaughn, or in lack of a better name Mason Vincent.
She knocked lightly on the door and then entered. He smiled up at her from his desk and stood to meet her.
“Hey.” He walked past her and to the door making sure to actually lock it this time and then pulled the blind that hung in the window half way up the door. Sydney mirrored his actions and closed all the blinds that were open to the outside.
“Hi.” She smiled at him as they met in the middle of the room.
“So what brings you here?” Vaughn smirked as he wrapped Sydney in his arms.
“You.” She furrowed her brow. But then a smile took over her face as Michael’s lips slowly met hers.
“I’ll make sure it never happens again.” He whispered in her ear.
“Well I don’t find that necessary anymore.” Sydney smiled weakly.
“Good, now have a seat.” He smirked and she stared at him dumbfounded.
“Alright…” She said somewhat confused taking a seat in the front row.
“Now, about earlier…”
“Oh you have got to be kidding me.” Sydney said standing up.
“I most certainly am not Miss. Bayleran. Now take a seat.” Sydney just glared at the amused look that resided on his face.
“Now I think we need to discuss your behavior earlier today.” He told her plainly, his face attempting to be straight.
“Oh, and what exactly do we have to talk about? I was fine. I think its you that needs a talking to.” Sydney smirked.
“I think not. Firstly, you have no right to talk back to me like that. Also, you shouldn’t be accusing people until you know the facts. It’s unexceptable and uncalled for.” He told her, sitting down on his desk.
“Well I'm sorry Michael.” She told him sarcastically.
“Oh, and are you trying to break our cover? I mean you almost called me Michael. How could you have covered that up? And that stupid little argument. Would you honestly have been able to achieve that with other teachers? Sydney you almost blew it. Don’t you dare do that again.” Vaughn told her slightly angered, yet still enjoying every moment of power he held over her.
“Oh… Okay. Fine.” Sydney told him standing. “I won’t jeopardize this anymore.” She said annoyed. “Strictly professional, nothing on a personal level. I will concentrate fully on Kyle and this mission. I’ll treat you like I do every other teacher in this building.” She sat on the desk.
“Good.” Vaughn told her plainly. “And I want you to report everything back to me. If you screw this up you're flying solo.”
“Oh so we’re pulling ranks now?” she asked him in an innocent tone. “Okay, Agent Vaughn. I just want you to remember who has this mission in the bag.” She crossed her legs, and the mini skirt she was wearing made Michael’s knees go weak. Sydney put an arm behind her, supporting all of her weight on it.
Sydney toyed with her bottom lip slightly with her index finger and thumb. She smiled seductively at him. He was cracking, just like an egg would go into a cake mix. She the seductress, him the victim. She could make every desire he wanted come true, and she knew just how to make him sweat.
“Yeah…the…bag.” He mumbled turning around and undoing the top button of his collar, also loosening his tie in the process.
“Yeah.” She smiled playfully at him.
“You just have to remember who the point guy is.” Vaughn smirked, though still memorized by her.
“Yeah, the point guy.” She winked standing from her previous position. Sydney pushed him back slightly so that he was nearing the chair, until finally her tripped and unconsciously sat down. She took advantage of the opportunity to straddle him.
“I’m the point guy.” He whispered as she began to leave a trail of kisses up is neck and along his jaw.
“You're the point guy?” she asked her lips a mere inch from his ear.
“Yes.” He choked as she went back to work on his neck. She pulled back for a quick second, only to find the buttons to his shirt, slowly but efficiently undoing the top four effortlessly. She parted his shirt, kissing his chest softly. Finally when Sydney noticed his hand gripping the chair she moved to his lips kissing him passionately, finally proving the power she held over him.
Maneuvering herself off of him she stood and smiled down at the still shocked Michael sitting in the chair. “No.” she said, a finger going to her bottom lip as in thought. “I can’t say you are the point guy on this one.” With one last look Sydney walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

Hope you guys liked it...:blush:
PMs in a minute
-Ash

You're the point guy?” she asked her lips a mere inch from his ear.
“Yes.” He choked as she went back to work on his neck. She pulled back for a quick second, only to find the buttons to his shirt, slowly but efficiently undoing the top four effortlessly. She parted his shirt, kissing his chest softly. Finally when Sydney noticed his hand gripping the chair she moved to his lips kissing him passionately, finally proving the power she held over him.
Maneuvering herself off of him she stood and smiled down at the still shocked Michael sitting in the chair. “No.” she said, a finger going to her bottom lip as in thought. “I can’t say you are the point guy on this one.” With one last look Sydney walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her.
That was cruel!! Cruel but hilarious :D Poor Vaughn.
Awesome update. Can't wait till next chapter.

Back