A Watchful Eye

Ok, this is going to be Syd and Vaughn…… just so you all know……It WILL get more interesting in the second chapter, but for now I just have to introduce to you what is happening, and GOING to happen!
First of all…this takes place about right after the time Sd-6 was taken down…Sydney hasn’t gone missing and WONT…and her and Vaughn are in love…theres just one twist…a long term assignment!
Disclaimer: I own nothing…wish I did, but I don’t!
Rating PG13 for Language and Suggestiveness

Chapter One-

Sydney sat on the sofa watching a current hockey game with Vaughn. She was wrapped perfectly in his arms, and they were both enjoying every minute of it! Then the phone rang.
“Argg.” Sydney said as she tried to get up.
“Were do you think your going?” Vaughn asked smiling at her. It was his impudent smile. It made her go weak in the knees, and she wasn’t even standing.
"Vaughn, I have to get the phone.” She said as he kissed her neck. He didn’t say anything, but he just held her tighter.
“Vaughn!” she repeated, pushing him off of her.
“Ok, hurry, its intermission.” He said winking at her.
She just looked at him like he had four heads. Then she smiled. “I know.” She said running out of the room to get the phone before the answering machine did!
“Hello?” she said.
“Sydney, we need you and Vaughn to come in ASAP…theres something that has to be discussed.” then he hung up, it had been Dixon
“Ok?!?!” she said to the air as she hung up.
She walked back into the living room to see Vaughn staring at the door.
“I missed you.” He said enticingly.
“We have to go in." she stated simply.
“What?” he said a little irritated.
“You heard me, now UP.” She said dragging him to his feet.
“Wait, do we have time to…”
“Do NOT finish that sentence.” She said to him as they hurried out the front door.
They drove to the CIA in complete silence. Vaughn had a look on his face like he was going to KILL anyone that got in his way. For two reasons.
1-he was missing the Hockey game.
And 2-he didn’t get to mess around with Syd.
To him things couldn’t have gotten any worse. (But they will!!!)
They walked into the office to find it ALMOT COMPLETELY deserted.
'This is strange.’ Sydney thought to herself.
“Hmm.” Vaughn said outloud as they walked towards the conference room.
Sydney stopped dead in her tracks. “What did you do this time?” she asked him as if she were his mother.
“What, I didn’t do anything.” He said.
“Alright Hun, lets go then.” She replied walking off again.
“Hmm.” Vaughn said again as they walked into the room to find all of the agents sitting around the four tables.
They sat there in that conference room for what seemed like hours. They discussed how there was a new threat to the United States. That this person just happened to work for k-directorate, and was undercover as a principal of a boarding school. That he was smuggling guns, and then selling them for the profit. And that Syd and Vaughn were wanted for a mission!
“So, what do you two think? Is a long-term mission ok with you? Keep in mind it’s a boarding school!”
“Sydney looked at Vaughn and Vaughn looked at Sydney. Then they both looked at Dixon.
“Why not?” they both said in unison.
“Ok, Grand. Here are your aliases.” Dixon slid two portfolios across the table.
Vaughn opened his. “I'm a history teacher. Yeah, I can teach all about the stuff I never liked.” He said looking at Sydney with a smile on his face.
She on the other hand wasn’t very pleased. She was scowling and then she looked up at Dixon. Her scowl turned to a glare.
"IM GOING BACK TO HIGHSCHOOL?!?" Sydney said staring at the paper in disbelief, had she actually just agreed to that?

SO…….what you all think?!?!?!?!?! If you want me to start a PM list, I will!!!

i noticed, lol.....

AND YES!!!! CAROLYN HELPED ME WITH PICING THE TITLE!!!! ADN SOEM HOCKEY INFORMATION, AND SOMEHTING ELSE...THAT NOONE ELSE CAN KNOW ABOUT....YET!!!!

THANKS YOU CAROLYN!!!! YEAH!! I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!!!

That is so funny that Syd is going back to HS. :P Can I get a PM when you have the time to update? I'd appreciate it as usual. :P

i know! the world just wouldnt be the same without me would it? LOL! i just gave you ideas- its your story ;)......"i'd like to thank my mom and my dad, and marc, and frank, and sarra and ashley and mr ducks, and the academy" LOL! anywho! im off to bed for my sleep! heh! xox! WICKED START ASH!

thanks carolyn, and AWESOME academy speach....lol...and yeah, i should probably go to bed too*yawns* but not TOO soon, lol!

thanks again for all your help!

anytime ash! you can pm me in the middle of the night...i'll just probably be out or asleep! lol! but i'll respond as quick as possible!

haha
syd has to go back to high school
thats great
she doesn't look close to being young enough for high school
Can i get a PM, please???

Back