Choices and Paths

i'm sorry sam but the sarkney did freak me out. I mean I'll keep reading it's just *shudders* I can't see it.

But both chapters were really good.

Sliding Doors is a film, it's really good- you should see it, it might give you some ideas. it actually stars the guy who plays shepheard - Danny's killer.

Such a good film

thanks for the PM

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Mar 12 2005, 03:36 PM']i'm sorry sam but the sarkney did freak me out. I mean I'll keep reading it's just *shudders* I can't see it.

But both chapters were really good.

Sliding Doors is a film, it's really good- you should see it, it might give you some ideas. it actually stars the guy who plays shepheard - Danny's killer.

Such a good film

thanks for the PM
[post="1255356"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

I totaly get what you mean about the Sarkney - but I can only come up with so many S/V things and actually make them decent stories.

But thanks for saying that you would at least read it for me. If you want I give you permision to say Vaughn for every Sark and Michael for every Julian in my story.

Would that make it better? :D

Time to get in the shower and get ready for supper and a movie!

Sam

That was really good...
See when I read the 'prequel' or whatever, I thought you meant like...that was the end of the fic...and you were splitting different ways, and in the end we'd be back there...So it confused me a bit...but I think I get it now...youre going two paths FROM there, not before...
Okay, I got it...
THAT WAS SO GOOD!!!
I love how youre showing both sides of the story, like its Syd's heart at war or something, its a great way to show her emotions, yet youre doing it in a way no one has on here before ((at least to the extent of my knowledge*
I loved the Sarkney *smiles* and I really hope I dont end up hating Vaughn...he's gonna be good right...no more assness?
Well update soon!
I still wanna see how you guys are going to evolve this!
Thanks for the PM!
Love you bunches!
Ash

No I didn't mean I'll only read it because you write it- I mean I'll read it because I want to know what happens and I just hope that she picks Vaughn in the end- and he stops being such a bas***d because he just turns up on her wedding day- could he not come the day before a t least...

anyway waiting to see...

Back