Transcending Paths

That was so good! I'm glad that she ended up choosing Michael. Even if it didn't say it, we all know that she did!

BTW.. I wanted Dimples to be born on the 27th too!

Great Job! I loved it!

Megan

I read :D !

And I'm sorry, but - I cant resist...

Katy wrote Sydney Bristow, falling in love - with Julian Sark *faints*
And you are so never ever living -

She had Julian now. She loved him more than she ever loved Michael

- that line down... ever.

I loved it though - it was really good!
And Ill let the mistakes fly because you didnt have me as your beta *shoots a glare* :angelic:

Oh, and -

“I know everything is crazy right now, but, I love you.” Sydney paused to correct herself, “I’m in love with you. So in love with you. I can’t live without you. I wouldn’t be happy with him; only you.” She finished in a whisper, leaning over and brushing her lips against his.

When they broke apart he smiled, pulling her into a tight hug and just holding her. Sydney knew she made the right choice. She could have picked the other man and been perfectly content the rest of her life, but with him, it was the life she always dreamed of.

You so wrote that as Vaughn... *pats head* You little S/Vshipper 'til death, you.... :P

Awesome job,
Did I even get a PM for this?
I dont think so... AND! You never even TOLD me about it! *stamps foot*
Gah, Im not even gonna thank you now. *snobbish*

*_Ash

Hey, I read ths yesterday, but didn't have time to review but I really wanted to tell you what an AWESOME job you did with this. I love how you let us decide who she ended up with...Even though we all know it's Vaughn... :P Wonderful, WONDERFUL job!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the PM.

~Karen

Great story. If I get to choose then she went to Michael! Absolutely no contest in my opinion. Sark is an also ran.
Thanks for the PM

bah, i say she went with Julian. after all, Michael said "go be with him." what else is a Syd gonna do? :P anyway, i LOVED that! although i have to say the ending made we wanna stomp my feet a bit cuz you didn't tell us WHO she picked. but then again, i guess that's the fun of defending my Sarkneyism. thanks so much for the pm! AWESOME job! ^_^

Katy katy katy u evil child! hmmm actually in a way its good cos now i can just let my imagination run wild....

*imagines 3 yrs later from the fic and sees mini syd and vaughns running round*

*sigh* how cute!

anyhoo trust u and janet to hav this as the price for the bet.... ur true partners in crime. u should bet way more often... love these one parters!

anyhoo thanks...and like i said, feel free to be whenver u like!

and no the irony did not escape me!

luv Rach xxx 🦋

She picked Vaughn! I mean Sark's great in the whole hot, bad a** way, but Vaughn's the soulmate and love of her life! Awesome story...I'm not sorry you lost the bet! because if you didn't we wouldn't have gotten this story! great job!

i agree with them^^ loose more bets.. i mean...
Make more bets..... heh.
Loved it! sooo cute! and so sad! that would be soo horrible!
i like that i get to choose. unfotunately, after reading another s/v fic, i thought it was vaughn. but i want to change it to Sark, but i cant, its gonna be Vaughn. im weird. ok, shutting up now.
~Elektra~

Back