Choose your Roomate

What celebrity would you want to share a apt house whatever with (whatever meaning biulding establishment) you dirty people you.... Since there are so many choices I couldn't make this a poll. Choose wisely you could walk in on him/her.

I think I would choose hmmmm...... I really look up to Julia Stiles cause she doesn't have to be slutty to be "in" and she's way smart so i think i'd pick her

Wow this one is a toughy!!!!

its definatly between...orlando bloom(girls thats an obvious one! oh wow i love that man!) or........josh hartnett.....hehehe! ................or johnny depp...............or brad pitt............or...........

okay, well, if i chose a male celebrity, i would just go crazy and swoon every time i see him which would eventually be a bit bothersome since i would be seeing him all the time and i just can't be swooning everywhere in the apartment at all hours of the day (since, hello, if i had someone like orlando bloom or john mayer as a roommate, i would NOT be leaving my apt).

sooo....i'll choose a female roommate. ;) and, hmm.... i guess i would choose natalie portman or jennifer garner or sandra bullock (since i just spent a whole post gushing about her). but probably natalie portman since she's closer in age. but then again, jg could probably show me some cool kick-ass moves. oooh...that'd be awesome. :D and when she's not in, i could pull some stealthy spy moves and sneak into her room to steal her scripts and spill it all on AA. ;) ^_^

and if you stole her scripts, we'd know what was going to happen on alias beforee it aired!! we'd know what was going to happen in "The Two"...the suspense is killing me!

Um... for a guy I would pick MV.....because well, he's MV.
And for a girl probably Jennifer Garner or maybe Sarah Michelle Gellar since they are my fav. actresses.

Hmmm, this is a super tough question.

For guys, I'd have to say MV, because I mean, hello! and probably John Cusack because he's been in like every cool movie ever. Say Anything anyone? :D

Girls, definitely Helen Hunt because she's the one who got me hooked on the entertainment world, probably Gwen Stefani because I've loved her since No Doubt came out way back when, and I guess JG because she seems like a totally cool person.

*Sigh...Can't I have two roommates??

If so, I'd chose Michael Vartan & Paul Walker.
I'd just sit back and watch them fight over me!! LOL. I wish!!

But for a girl?? Hmmm...Probably...yeah, I think I'd have to go with Jennifer Garner (She could bring MV over to rehearse lines with him!! So either way I would get to see that gorgeous piece of man!!)
or Sarah Michelle Gellar...because they both know how to kick-butt!! I would get them to teach me everything they know!!

-Karie-

ummmm...toughie toughie...it would definately have to be orlando bloom....hmmm....or ????? i have no idea!! Orlando Bloom definately! I've never met a British before and plus i could drool over him and talk to him about LOTR
gee...my two favorite things in the world...that would be the best

Demi Moore or...hmmm...Bradley Cooper, cuz he's the perfect mix of cute and smart and funny. He would be a wicked roomamte, and then he could bring Jen over and I could ogle both of them!

For a guy, it'd have to be Colin Farrell. He's mah boy. I heart him :stpatty: :clover: And the accent just kills me. ;)

For a girl... either Julianne Moore or Nicole Kidman. Just cause I look up to them so much, and they're both my favorite. :D

For a boy it would b so hard to choose between Michael, paul walker and mark paul gosselaar but i'd probably say mark paul gosselaar. cuz he is hott! :love: :dribble:

for a girl i'd have to say jennifer garner becuz she is my idol lol!

*Nicole* said:
For a boy it would b so hard to choose between Michael, paul walker and mark paul gosselaar
AH!! Nicole, we have the exact same taste in guys!! :woot:
Michael Vartan, Paul Walker & Mark-Paul Gosselaar are my top three major celebrity hotties!! :D
That's awesome!! :D

Karie

Back