vaughnandsyd4eva said:
you shouldnt of explained.
Let Cynthia sound crazy! LMAO~
[post="988643"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HEY!!!! :hmm: :hmm:

Beware........... :Ph34r:

edited: worng smiley usage

Yeah, made the graphics and I print out the thingie onto a sweatshirt. :D

And yeaaah... Chris is gettin' married... some girl I know, her bf's mother is best friends with Chris' mother and she's going to the wedding... which she thinks will be held in CT (the mothers were friends in CT. And if they have it in CT... I'd so try to find out and crash it!!)... but she's not so sure.

And I do believe the fiance's name is Sophia (and she's the Hands Down girl and the girl he talks about in NFG). Chris and Sophia... that sounds so pretty. Le sigh. :love:

svfan4ever said:
Lucky girl...

Well Joyie...you MUST try to go to the wedding...and take LOTS OF PICTURES...

You're so lucky he's from around CT...sigh...
[post="991267"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Mmm.. I know.

I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping that he'll move back to CT like he said in the end of NFG. He'd do a lot of shows at the Webster and felgercarb and I'd die of happiness.

That would definately increase your liking of te city now wouldn't it? :lol:

I keep wishing that he moves to like some apt one block away from where I live, or go to school or soemthing, or that he takes pity on our stupid school, and comes to perform. Yea..I'm weird :mellow: If only.... :lol:

He does a lot of free shows at unis... he's doing one soon in IL or something like that. >.< He's done a couple at UCONN! But I never hear about them until AFTER! :hmm: But now I'm keeping my ears open for sure.

Here's a cute pic... he's friggin' ADORABLE!! And I loooooooove his blond streak. You can see it in some recent pics of him and it's just... too cute. (Oh, I've been to Glastonbury!! Hahahaha... it's kinda far from T-Town though... West Hartford's closer. :D)

MAN! What is it with Chris and this shirt! Must we always see him wearing it?! :lol:

This was taken Sept 30 when he was in NY to see FSF! The guy next to him was lucky enough to have met him. ::uberjealous::

I think CC is hot, but my friend is so obsessed that when we went to Disneyworld after graduation, she made us take a side trip to Chris's home town. I think it was Boca Ratton or something like that. So now I can say I've been there. Pretty crazy, huh?

Back