random #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliasBabe12 said:
ames723 said:
aww you lucky little devil! i wish my pain in the ass brothers would leave!!! well ill be the one leaving soon cause i cant take it anymore living at home!!
omg this is the most boringest summer ever!! i wish i had some $$ so i could go on a road trip and get the hell out of va!!
i know i am a lucky lil devil but it won't be fro long cuz my pain the ass bro will be back WITH his damn friends . . .awww i feel srry for you poor you i have money too hehe lots of it too . .i spent like my whole second semester saving money for the summer and it paid off!!! hehe i still have a couple hundred bucks left :D
the proper comment is "you lucky little angel" ppl in this site don't take offense to "you lucky little devil". Ames, I'm ashamed in you, my sister didn't raise you properly, now did she?

lol, I'm just kiden around

OMG it's so hot right now... I can't breathe and there is a graduation going on outside my house in the ballfield... they couldn't hold it inside because it would be too hot :lol:

ohmygoodness. i'm sweltering. it's over 100 degrees right now. :blink:

kate - why are your feet cold? that's really weird.

woohoo, i'm going to dinner with some friends in san francisco tonight!! i haven't been in the city in forever and i absolutely love san francisco. and then we're going to the cheesecake factory afterwards for dessert. mmmm.... ^_^

ooh, i have such a great weekend planned. i'm going to the beach tomorrow to celebrate a friend's birthday and then on sunday, my friends and i are going white water rafting!

i love summer. ^_^

ps... ooh, look! i started page 47!! :D

crazy spinster said:
ohmygoodness. i'm sweltering. it's over 100 degrees right now. :blink:

kate - why are your feet cold? that's really weird.

woohoo, i'm going to dinner with some friends in san francisco tonight!! i haven't been in the city in forever and i absolutely love san francisco. and then we're going to the cheesecake factory afterwards for dessert. mmmm.... ^_^

ooh, i have such a great weekend planned. i'm going to the beach tomorrow to celebrate a friend's birthday and then on saturday, my friends and i are going white water rafting!

i love summer. ^_^

ps... ooh, look! i started page 47!! :D
have fun! sounds great! cherry, where in CA do u live?

btw, i'm going 2 san francisco in 2 weeks!

i don't either. but i have my nice little weatherbug on the bottom right hand corner of my screen that tells me the temperature. ^_^ and it's been over 100 for a couple days now. :blink:

crazy spinster said:
i don't either. but i have my nice little weatherbug on the bottom right hand corner of my screen that tells me the temperature. ^_^ and it's been over 100 for a couple days now. :blink:
a weather bug! LMAO!

freelancer26 said:

right now, i'm in the bay area. i'm originally from here. but during the school year, i live in san diego because i go to school there. ^_^

and woohoo for sf!! :D

i'm a little afraid of the walking though because i'll be in high heels (we're going to a nice restaurant so i can't wear flip flops). but oh well!

crazy spinster said:
freelancer26 said:

right now, i'm in the bay area. i'm originally from here. but during the school year, i live in san diego because i go to school there. ^_^

and woohoo for sf!! :D

i'm a little afraid of the walking though because i'll be in high heels (we're going to a nice restaurant so i can't wear flip flops). but oh well!
i would just wear flip flops instead of killing your feet over a resturant! how hot is san diego?

well... the high heels also look cute with my outfit. ^_^ (shopaholic alert. :D)

san diego is actually pretty temperate. it's much cooler right now in san diego, i think. it's still warm, but they're not going through a heat wave like we are. and campus is like ten minutes from the ocean so it's right on the coast which means it's usually even cooler there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back