random #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd post that I was flicking channels and there's some film on and the guy who played "Khasineau" is in it, oh well, it was random ^_^

ohhh cherry! sophie kinsella made a review for this book i just read! she said she loved it. :D the book is called Sloppy Firsts. Every hear of it?

crazy spinster said:
well... the high heels also look cute with my outfit. ^_^ (shopaholic alert. :D)

san diego is actually pretty temperate. it's much cooler right now in san diego, i think. it's still warm, but they're not going through a heat wave like we are. and campus is like ten minutes from the ocean so it's right on the coast which means it's usually even cooler there.
k, so it's not dry and humid?

btw that's ok, i wear heels when i walk my dog!

freelancer26 said:
crazy spinster said:
well... the high heels also look cute with my outfit.  ^_^  (shopaholic alert.  :D

san diego is actually pretty temperate.  it's much cooler right now in san diego, i think.  it's still warm, but they're not going through a heat wave like we are.  and campus is like ten minutes from the ocean so it's right on the coast which means it's usually even cooler there.

no, it's usually just nice and "normal." but whenever i'm there, i usually wish that it could be just a little bit warmer. ^_^

crazy spinster said:
freelancer26 said:
crazy spinster said:
well... the high heels also look cute with my outfit.  ^_^  (shopaholic alert.  :D

san diego is actually pretty temperate.  it's much cooler right now in san diego, i think.  it's still warm, but they're not going through a heat wave like we are.  and campus is like ten minutes from the ocean so it's right on the coast which means it's usually even cooler there.

no, it's usually just nice and "normal." but whenever i'm there, i usually wish that it could be just a little bit warmer. ^_^
ok!

omg i would do anything to live in ca!! my neighbors just got back from LA and im so jealous!!
im excited im goin tubing tomorrow with my freinds and it should be interesting!! i will be away from this hell hole for a day and it will be great!! :D i just hope the weather stays nice!!

ames723 said:
omg i would do anything to live in ca!! my neighbors just got back from LA and im so jealous!!
im excited im goin tubing tomorrow with my freinds and it should be interesting!! i will be away from this hell hole for a day and it will be great!! :D i just hope the weather stays nice!!
LMAO! i take it u don't like hell

freelancer26 said:
ames723 said:
there's no such place that's why. or heaven for that matter.

nance said:
freelancer26 said:
ames723 said:
there's no such place that's why. or heaven for that matter.
yes hanh! hell is where i live! i'm the devil's daughter! that's why i don't go 2 church! :devil:

are you kidding i love living in hell!! omg there is no better place!!! j/k :blink:
uh NOT!! maybe im come to your hell cause it seems to be a hell of alot better then the one im in!!

seriously though when i die i am goin to hell!! if there really is such a place!!

my sisters freind use to say when ever we made fun of people that we are so goin to hell it was pretty funny!! im so mean i make fun of people all the time and i jsut say what the hell im goin there anyways so why not continue!!

ames723 said:
seriously though when i die i am goin to hell!! if there really is such a place!!

my sisters freind use to say when ever we made fun of people that we are so goin to hell it was pretty funny!! im so mean i make fun of people all the time and i jsut say what the hell im goin there anyways so why not continue!!
:lol: You won't got to hell, how bad a person are you? ^_^

well i havent committed a crime or anything!! wait i dont think i have!! ;) j/k!! no i just make jokes about retards and ugly people and felgercarb like that!! you know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back