Christmas 2004

Sophie

in love
Yeah it's not right now, but it's gonna be here soon. :P

What are you gonna do for Christmas ? (With who are you gonna be ? Where ? What would you like to eat ?...)
What presents would you like to have ?
What are your best Christmas memories ?

You can also ask other questions :smiley:

:xmas: :hug:

Yeah, bye bye 2004! My gramma was going to be with us, but the Indian dudes didn't let her get her visa. :( So it's gonna be my parents, my brother and sister, and meee! I really want some Alias stuff, I have nothing! :(

Sophie said:
What are you gonna do for Christmas ? (With who are you gonna be ? Where ?)
[post="1061166"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm going to go and stay at my grandparents teeny hotel in the Somerset countryside, West England, I I have done all years but when my brother was born.
The people who will be there are:
Me
My mum
My cousin/bff
My brother
My aunt
My other aunt
My uncle
My nanna
My grandad
Maybe my stepdad.
Sophie said:
What would you like to eat ?...
Lots!!! :lol:
Sophie said:
SNOW!!!
Happiness and all that.
CSI Board Game
Emily Strange Long Sleeved T-Shirt
Alias soundtrack
A microscope
Sophie said:
Oooooh...I don't know...I just love Christmas. I'm not Christian, but I like the atmosphere in Churches at Christmas. My best memories include snow, and X-mas trees, and I guess my whole family playing murder-in-the-dark together (Including my 70+ year old grandparents!!!) Anyway, they only have about 10 guest bedrooms, so they aren't open at Christmas and we play using the whole house.

Jai :xmas:

OMG, this has taken so long for All A to actually work, that 2 others have posted in that time!

Aliasfan13 said:
Yeah, bye bye 2004! My gramma was going to be with us, but the Indian dudes didn't let her get her visa. :( So it's gonna be my parents, my brother and sister, and meee! I really want some Alias stuff, I have nothing! :(
[post="1061425"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Your grandma is going to stay in India (alone ?) for Christmas ?

i hate shopping on christmas. will prolly be with my family! thats always fun! i dont like to stay inside on christmas. i like to get out. no snow :-( i live in the damn desert where we dont even have water.

What are you gonna do for Christmas ? (With who are you gonna be ? Where ?
I'm going to be in Bangalore, South India, with my parents. We will probably go to one of the 5 star hotels for Christmas lunch with some of the other Westerners who live in the city.

What would you like to eat ?...)
EVERYTHING!! Christmas is the one time I eat absolutely anything and everything. Plus, much of my family is Ukrainian, so we have a lot of Ukrainian food in January (Christmas on the old calendar).

Probably, and hopefully, some Indian tribal jewellery.

The last few have been interesting.
Most of 2003 was spent in the international airport in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
2001 was spent in bed in a bedsit in London.
2000 I went to evensong at St Paul's Cathedral, London.

The rest have been pretty traditional 'English' Christmases, in an Australian summer. :smiley:

I love christmas especially buying presents, I have lot of fun to find them.

I will spend this christmas with
my mother
grandmother
uncle
aunt
cousin
another uncle
and me :D

I love eating, we have a lot of food.
I would be happy if Alias would come back to tv, it could be the best present. :D
And only in this time I love snow, christmas without snow, it's not christmas.

Sophie said:
Your grandma is going to stay in India (alone ?) for Christmas ?
[post="1061927"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, my grandpa died last year, so she was alone for a while, but then moved to the United Arab Emirates to live with my aunt's (my dad's sister) family. We all expected her to be staying here for Christmas, but there were some complications I think. So I think she'll just stay with my aunt. :smiley:

Aliasfan13 said:
Well, my grandpa died last year, so she was alone for a while, but then moved to the United Arab Emirates to live with my aunt's (my dad's sister) family. We all expected her to be staying here for Christmas, but there were some complications I think. So I think she'll just stay with my aunt. :smiley:
[post="1062839"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ok :smiley:
As long as she isn't alone it's still good ^_^

I'm so excited for Christmas! This is my favorite time of the year! I'm gonna try to go to Rockafella Center this year to see the big Christmas tree...I've never done it before and I'm hoping I'll get a chance to do it this year before I go home to North Carolina...

I love CHRISTMAS! :xmas: I just can't wait for it (even though im not looking forward to all the christmas tests :( ). I'll be spending it at home with my family. I really really want it to snow, because the last time we had snow i was only five years old! And I want to eat loads and loads of chocolate! ^_^

Back