Christmas 2004

Im going home for Christmas probably about the 24th because i have to work really late.

My Parents are paying for me to go to the alias convention, and apart from that im not sure just seeing my sister on a regular basis will be nice, seeing all my friends and seeing my dad again because i havent seen him for like 3 months now :(

iheartalias said:
I swear the older I get the more excited I get for the holidays!!! :lol:
[post="1069596"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know! My little sister still believes in Santa CLause and I'm at least as excited as she is. I love Christmas trees, and singing and buying people presents.

i haven't bought any presents yet which is bad! I still owe my bad £45 for my sisters bracelet i brought her for her birthday last year (her 18th) and I just don't have any money. Plus, it doesn't even feel like christmas yet which is sOOOOOO depressing!

I have bought all my presents.

The only downside is that we are having our Christmas Day on Christmas Eve as my sister has to work on xmas day. but ah well.. the entire family has shifted to xmas eve :D so we will all be together.

Xmas day usually consists of meeting with family..opening pressies and eating til i feel sick :D

Back