COD: World At War Fail or Good?

I think it will be good as it will have really good features. Also it covers another part of WW2 So it will be new. and they are using the cod4 engine so itll have the ranks/prestige.

I think it's gonna may have a chance at being good, but bigger at failing, then again knowing me I'm gonna get it no matter what.

I think it could be good but I don't really know. But its like what Effekt said I'm gonna get anyways...but why go from Modern War to World War II?

I think it could be good but I don't really know. But its like what Effekt said I'm gonna get anyways...but why go from Modern War to World War II?

ITs not world war II, its "world AT war".

And Im not getting it because confrontation will dominate the online shooters for the ps3. hands down

ya well i dont have a ps3 but i will also probably get it i think it luks pretty kool tho cuz u have vehicles and flame throwers ;D and u can climb trees! when i first saw it i thought it was vietnam

yea im just kind of annoyed how they keep making ww2 games over and over and over again its getting kinda old now lol Call Of Duty4:Modern Warfare was probably their best success so i say bad

ITs not world war II, its "world AT war".

And Im not getting it because confrontation will dominate the online shooters for the ps3. hands down

No, it's World War II.

And to be honest I can see it failing. More than anything I want it to fail cause Modern Shooters and CoD4 is where it's at.

hLx D R U N K said:
its gunna fail cod3 sucked and so will 5

yep, i can tell you heard alot ab cod5 then, its going to have the same engine as cod4, so gameplay will be VERY similiar.. i think its going to be sweet..

Back