Collections

m<o>j

Cadet
Well, I'm a natural born hoarder, and have many collections, so I'll say my main and weird ones, and if someone happens to say one that I have, I'll say.

My main ones:
CSI Merchandise
Alias Merchandise
Badges
Stamps
Coins

and...those CD's with samples of internet on them.

I used to have loads, but then I lost some, so now I only have 12, but I'm building my collection, lol.

I especially like that they have really random passwords, examples:
RAFT-VALVE
HERD-SEND
RUSSET-BEDBUG
WINKS-JOLLY

...Oh, the joy...

Jaiu

Editied because it helps to spell the topic title correctly... :Ph34r:

i collect any birthday cards etc..

i have a badge from everything i go to.
i used in the good old days to collect puppets and houses. why?
thats about it, i have about 3,000 books though, lol and loadsa harry potters in diff languages

cinders said:
i collect any birthday cards etc..
i have a badge from everything i go to.
i used in the good old days to collect puppets and houses. why?
thats about it, i have about 3,000 books though, lol and loadsa harry potters in diff languages
[post="1109683"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have sooo many birthday cards and x-mas cards...they are inspiration for when I make greetings cards.
I gather you don't mean like 'real' houses?
Oh yeah, everywhere I go I get a pencil.
Lego.
I have tonnes of books to ^_^

Jaiu

Stickers
Stamps
Pokemon Cards
Beanie Babie Cards
Spice Girl Stickers and Cards...
BEANIE BABIES (OMG...we have this sick amount of them...not hundreds...thousands...babies...buddies...and some attic treasures)
Dance shoes (if that counts...I have like taps and ballet slippers from when I was 5 to like 10...and there's quite a few)
seashells!
State quarters - the first two years I was hardcore...and have like 10 of some of them!

Just have a garage sale and sell them all for 25 or 50 cents each. you'll end up getting a lot of money. we have at least one garage sale a year and its a good way to make money. you'll get all these crazy people who buy like 20 of them.

The same works for pokemon cards, and pretty much everything else.

Once someone actually bought a hair brush :blink: :lol:

I used to collect Beanie Babies, I've got about 45 now! And rocks and minerals but then I got bored of that, now I just collect anything that relates somehow to Alias, lol I'm obssesed :lol:

Back