Colorizations

Leslie said:
Thanks so much Jems! :hug:

ETA: Oy vey. :rolleyes:

Christy Turlington: Julia Stiles:

ETA: Elliot and Olivia :smiley:wub:smiley::

And okaaay. I can't decide which of these two to enter in a challenge. It's just a regular colorization challenge. I would enter the island" one, but I love how the Pretty Brush mascara brush (THANK YOU FOREVER AND A DAY, JAIMIE! :D) came out on the other one! Heeeelpp!

[post="1243603"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

your welcome les, an i like the 2nd best

do do do... boredom+3 day weekend=MORE COLORIZATIONS! Okay I have done a billion but am only gonna post like two for now. Leslie they're both AMAZING! I think I may like the second one better though.

Oooo those are so pretty, Lara!!! The coloring on the Jen one is like - EXACT. :lol: It's so her! Like a photo. (y) And I just adore the Michelle one, as well. Her hair especially came out awesome. And, of course, the lips! :lol: I love that picture of her -- lots of blank color space to play with. ^_^

Holy felgercarb the Kate Beckinsdale one looks so realistic! Hottt. I love the first one, too... The bold colors are gorgeous. ^_^

Okay two more, both for that's hot. The kate one was influenced by Leslie and Kara because I just love what you guys did to the pic! I am also trying some new effects so they look kind of weird but oh well...

ETA: Oops wrong attachments...

Squee! I love love the second pic. I was looking at my version of it the other day and I realized that I had made her skin REALLY light. :P Like, white. :lol: Yours is much more realistic lol. ^_^ Very pretty. And I love the Gwen one, as well. The pink rocks!

LMAO! Pssh. *goes to site to see entries* There are two challenges right now, btw. One at Beauty Blends and one at Flirtatious. :D

hmmm what is the flirtatious address....i haven't entered mine yet lol :lol: though having to go against you is makin me try extra hard so i guess thanks in a weird way :lol:

alrighty 2 by moi...tell me what you think!!! :lol:
beauty-ch24-Meg.jpg

beauty-ch22-Meg.jpg

Fabulous!!! omg the Angelina one is my fave... I adore the two-toned eyes! And the yellow background and bright colors... So pretty! ^_^

ETA: OK whoa -- the eyes on the first one are sooo realistic!!! That is so cool. :D

ETA2: Some of my recents...

Sometimes it's fun to leave out all red/pink/purple. ^_^

Milla Jovovich is so gorgeous, it's difficult to look away... :lol: Seriously, I want to be her. :mellow:

Uma:

I'm trying full body shots now. They take lots more time and precision, but are WAY fun. Especially when the product is finished! (y) Sometimes eyes and lips aren't enough. :lol:

WoW, those is awsome les as always :lol: props to you for branching out from the faces and doing whole bodies they look great...ok 2 for u (of the same thing though) i dont know which looks better so input would be greatness!!!! thankies

color-3-------------march18copy.jpg

or
bb-ch58-Meg.jpg

we could even do the smaller version of ^
color-3-------------march18copy.png

Holy felgercarb! :jawdrop: OMG the eye is so amazing... :thud: Sooo gorgeous, Meg! I would say my fave is the plain one (middle one), coz you can see the colors so vividly. *loves* Wow, all those strands of hair, too! Sooooo good! (y)

Back