Colorizations

Leslie, you are just... WOW at colorizations. Miroslav_Kozlova. It is pretty good for a newbie at colorizing. Did you colorize the whole thing or just the hair. good job anyways.

^ That is really cool, DB!

Couple more... I'm addicted; what can I say? ^_^

First is for Bad Kitty Blends. Second one is just for fun. Pic is from Reverence Blends, tho.

kitty-leslie-063.jpg

10bb.jpg

JAIME- I love them all, they are all wonderfully done! They are marvelous and the pictures that you used were just :jawdrop: You did quite an amazing job! If you don't mind can you give me the link to the original picture of the last one. I don't know who it is but that picture, I just love it :smiley:

LESLIE- GREENDAY! I love that picture, and the colors that you added make it POP! And as Jems said, the tie, it looks, well, awesome!

WOW Jaimie -- you're wicked good at blush! I have yet to fully master that effect... Also you choose perfect colors! My favorite is the second one, but the eyes on the first are AWESOME, too. HOTT. (y) Awesome job!

Thanks, jems and Lara! :smiley:

ETA: OK so I love the fourth one, too, Jaim! :lol:

thanks gals. riley, the first pic is of Josie Maran. It's for a challenge at Sweet Blends. and les, the blush is all about trial and error. usually the same color as the lipstick but i change the hue/saturation/blend mode/opacity to get it right

wow jaimie the lipstick and eye make up on the 4th one are amazing!!!!!!!!! :shocked: so is the blush as les said (y)

I LOVE the second one - did you color the sea and sand too cos it lokos SO inviting :smiley:

rileylovesalias said:
:blink:  :confused: I asked you something?
[post="1175363"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sorry, i meant Lara, lol, i just replied to something you said like 15 minutes earlier and wasn't thinking. sorry :blush:

jems said:
wow jaimie the lipstick and eye make up on the 4th one are amazing!!!!!!!!!  :shocked:  so is the blush as les said (y)

I LOVE the second one - did you color the sea and sand too cos it lokos SO inviting :smiley:
[post="1176013"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thanks jems. and yeah, i did have to color the sand and sea, lol. it was for a challenge at Blend It In. The makeup and blush is so easy and it's fun to try out different styles on different people and changing their hair and eye color.

more (i'm addicted :woot: ) :

Green Day

Beyonce

Beyonce 2

Some Blend Site Pic

Christina Aguleria

YAY! :happydance: I just lurve 'em. ^_^ They're so fun to do.

ETA: Three more :smiley:rolleyes: I'm hopeless.) for various challenges...

cmb-leslie-ch43-2.jpg

br-97-leslie.jpg

cmb-leslie-ch43.jpg

wow seriously jaimie and leslie you guys are totally amazing at this (y) really awesome guys!!!!

les, i totally love that first one. i could never pull off that look, lol. thanks jems and riley. i appreciate that, although i find them to be the easiest type of art

Back