Colorizations

hehe I did a colorization for Trust Me too!

nicole1.jpg

Um WOW! Kara that is beyond beautiful. I love the color of her shirt thing. It is so cool to see how different the two of youmade them look. AMAZING KARA SERIOUSLY!

This is pretty much one of my first colorizations, I didn't add anything to it, and it is not near as good as anyone else's, but it was just for fun. I would love some tips on how you all would think it would look better.

first of all - its really good for a first attempt (y) the skin coloration is so tricky and you totally nailed it!!! her hair also looks really great. I think the only thing that needs a little work is the eyes - the white is too white and the green color seems a little strange - i think if the white looked better then green would be more effective actually.

the only other tips I would give (and I am by no means the person to really give tipson coloration :lol: ) is simply to try and use a picture with more detail to allow you to add more color. For example - somebody wearing a stripey top - so you have stripes to color in. I am not saying go overboard with color but the close of jens face doesn't give you much to play around with.

but believe me - the skin is tough to do and you did really well!!! :smiley: well done.

Back