Colorizations

Holy SHIZNIT :thud:

Oh man. I wanna know how to colorize :hmm:

I'm not gonna bother to comment seperately. I missed like 50 pieces..20 of which were prolly Les' :lol: :P But yea. You guys are all like master at this :notworthy:

ETA: Les...I'm still waiting for that tips list. :hmm: *taps foot impatiently* (I'm kididng :P)

Wow! :thud:

So, umm...stupid question...How do you do that? :thinking: I would love to learn. How do you make the hair so perfect? :lol:

I have:

Paint Shop Pro
Photoshop Elements 2.0
Photoshop Elements 3.0

this one is for fivetoes's challenge.

it's my second colorization ever (and my first one was unbearably horrific. I'm serious. It gives me nightmares. It's horrendous)

I like it, other than the eyes, the border of the lips w/ skin, and the border of her hair with her face (ETA: and the eyebrow :blink: :o_O: ) :mellow:

:laughbounce:

Oh felgercarb I never commented on these!

Hibou - ooh I love the vibrant colors, and the natural lips! Very realistic and beautifully done! (y)

DB - omg that second one is a tough one to tackle, and you did a fab job! I adore the green and the pale peachy colors... Awesome, especially for your first time! :eek:

ETA: Newest...

th_wc04-leslie.jpg th_dtb21-leslie.jpg th_dtb20-leslie.jpg th_ab-leslie-30.jpg th_bc16-leslie.jpg

that feather is hella-awesome. friggin' sweet les. and gwenyth looks soooo purdy, you're like a colorization goddess. i have barely anytime to do anything anymore.

Back