Coming and Going

Oh oh i forgot to tell you i read it and i loved it all
i thought i had read all your fics *shrugs* i guess ill have to start from scratch

oh you poor thing sweetie , come here so that I can give you a hug. :hug:
Better now?

You don't HAVE to read all my stories, you are free to read which ones you want. :smiley:
Thanks again for reading it and for coming back to review :kiss:

Are you kidding
I love readin fics
and yours are so intresting and fun to read but i need you to fix outback vaughn one (i cant spell the title so eh)

Ok so i cant stop laughing im replying here then going back to ur other fic to see what you wrote and were like having 1 converation in 2 threads
its makin me laugh soooo much
and mylil sis is lookin at me wierdly
And what do you want me to fix?
were you kidding :confused:

It is kind of funny huh :D
Oh well, it's nice to see this topic used again :smiley:
I mean I posted this one two years ago and there is still someone reading this :woot:

were you kidding :confused:
yes ;)
I know what you want me to fix but just hang on till the last chapter next week and you'll be thanking me that I brought Marc back

Wait in some other fic we were talkin about updatin tomorrow and i counted isnt it like 6am for you
Oh well, it's nice to see this topic used again
im pretty sure moderators are gonna kill us about just chattin but it is nice reviviing a fic (even tho its finished) now everyone can read it who didnt read it 2 years ago
I know what you want me to fix but just hang on till the last chapter next week and you'll be thanking me that I brought Marc back
Ohh coz u wonna go all Kill Bill on his arse right :P
What is syd all I dont love you and then hes all sob well i gt a wife and kids so nananananaaaaaaa

hehehehe
anyway i can persuade you to give me an update like now

Nope it's now 11 am for me :D
im pretty sure moderators are gonna kill us about just chattin but it is nice reviviing a fic (even tho its finished) now everyone can read it who didnt read it 2 years ago
I know but hey, at least there are still people on this board. We keep it alive ;)

Ohh coz u wonna go all Kill Bill on his arse right
What is syd all I dont love you and then hes all sob well i gt a wife and kids so nananananaaaaaaa

hehehehe
anyway i can persuade you to give me an update like now
:P You made me laugh
That was funny!
And no, you can't persuade me. The update will be next week :smiley:
It gives you time to let this update sink in :D

Truthfully
probab;ly not

cmon ill be your most loyal reader reviwer person

or i can bug really well if you want

Oh oops I kinda meant film....im editing a film not a fic lol

But please write i can stop bugging you if you want