Season 4 Countdown: BANG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
Texas

Bye everyone whos leaving!
Oh, i have a few friends from the board that live in Texas. I'm going to try to go to the new millenium park in downtown chicago before school starts. It's supposed to be great. One of the biggest parks or most expensive in the world i think. i don't know. i just wish they would hae spent more money getting homeless people off the streets and stuff.

YO PEOPLE KEEP COUNTING DOWN!!

98 aliases on the wall, 98aliases on the wall. take one down and pass it arond, 97 aliases on the wall. 97 aliases on the wall, 97 aliases on the wall, take one down and pass it around, 96 aliases on the wall!

whee felgercarb i got it stuck in my head! dam it!

yea, whenever me and rae are posting its what we call "cowgirl power" lol. so everyone once in awhile, "yall" and/or "ain't" might slip out even though I wasn't born here, you live here for awhile and you pick things up

ok im takin off! maybe back in like an hr or so if there isnt anything on tv.

ok i wanna be able to come back on this thread and if its closed then im gonna be kicking some ones (hate to use this school girl term)....behind!

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
yay!!!!!!  :D  *looks at amazon for a vaughn package for whenever kristina updates* Ooo, vaughn and will and sark come as a set!
lol. Yay! But i already have Vaughn. He's sitting next to me actually. He says hi. lol :lol: :lol: :lol: And i don't think they'd close it, just move it somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back