Crossing Lines

Awwww :love: HAPPY ENDING... me loves that...

Love Josh too... he's a cutie pie... haha :lol:

And it looks like Sydney is doomed for the rest of her life :P Well she could have picked a prince or duke or whatever from another country... :rolleyes: Now she's stuck with Michael... :lol:

I enjoyed reading this fic and I'll miss is terribly...

but tomorrow's a new fic... so I can live with that too ;)

:hug: cookie

See I knew Jack would be reasonable...
Josh is adorable...
Glad everything worked out like it was supposed to.
Thanks for sharing this story...
Can't wait for the new one...

I totally called how Jack was going to be...WOOO! Great ending, it was cute especially the portrait thing and Josh being like, 'nuffen berry' :lol: And, Michael putting his crown on Donovan. Cute story, loved it!

-erin :smiley:

Maybe it's Jack double :confused:
And they are so cute. All of them. Still pretty normal. And happy :D
Thanks for this story (y)

Jack definitely took to Michael well... I expected him to completely, completely blow up. But I'm glad that he agreed with the marriage. :smiley:

Aww.. that has to be one of the cutest and sweetest endings you've written. Josh seems adorable. Love the banter between Sydney and Michael. :love:

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

snuffleberry? wtf?

Janet, if you ever stop writing fics i think we would all keel over and die... or better yet, have to have brain surgery to remove the memory of all our reading so we wouldnt be able to identify the tremendous hole in our lives. Yup, luckily, thats never going to happen.

Aww that was such a cute ending!!!
-I knew Jack would come around and I'm glad Jess was able to find someone who was royal!! :D

This was awesome, like freaking awesome like so unbelievably incredibly awesome!!

Thanks for sharing it with us!!!

Aw great! The epilogue was very fitting. I cracked up with the 'pregnant, are you?' line and Josh is a cutie.

Great story!

Back