~Crossroads~

Great update.

That's sad, but maybe Syd will come. They can talk, clear the air and who knows what will happen.

Thank for the pm!

That was great ... so thats what happened to his dad and sister ... poor Vaughn ... cant believe that his mom said it was his fault ... hell if he had been there whos to say the guys wouldnt have killed him too ... nooo Vaughn has to be ok ... hope Syd does get the letter in the end ... hope she comes to visit ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

That was so sad :( The whole story about his past and then his current state. I hope his life will get better. Can't wait fore more!
And thanks for the pm.

I just found this story and I love it...even if it is kind of sad :( But lung cancer??? :cry: :thud: That's awful. I hope Sydney comes, realizes she loves him, then dumbs Jacob. But he is going to make it through right???Please??? :Please: :notworthy: I beg of you...PLEASE!!! Let Vaughn live!!!! (haha...Funny how we're saying that about the show right now too)

Can I get a PM when you update please??? Update soon! ~Karen

OMG! It's an update!!! YAY!!!! :woot:

So I guess this is just my good-bye, my formal apology to you for anything I’ve ever done to upset you or hurt you. You were the only person that I never wanted to love, because I knew once I did I would never be able to stop.
:cry: That's soo sad and sweet....

“We ran tests on your blood work since you’ve been here with us. I’m sorry, I’m afraid you have lung cancer.”
He has lung cancer?!?! What?? But he's going to survive, right?? 4 months isn't surviving. He needs to live longer.

I can't wait to see how Sydney reacts to Vaughn having lung cancer and how Vaughn acts towards Sydney when she visits.... if she visits. She is going to visit right?? Because her high school boyfriend is dying of lung cancer, and it would be much appreciated, sort of.... not really if you're Vaughn in this story... but.... She just has to visit. OK??

Great update. Thanks for the pm!

I am wondering just what else could happen to him right now? His life stinks, the only good thing in it is Sydney! I hope he gets a miracle starting with Syd.
Thanks for the PM

:thud:
O. M. V.
Kristina, just when I thought his life couldn't get any worse...this happens. O. M. V. :cry: :sadangel:
And then his past...part of it revealed...gosh, how could his mother do that to him? :cry: His life is so...I don't think there's a proper adjective to describe his life. Shi*y might be a good start, but I don't think it's strong enough in this case...
Thanks for the update, and don't worry about not updating all the frequently. :hug: I know how life gets in the way of everything you want. *sigh*
Awesome update. :hug:

Ri

:eek: !!!! That was so sad :cry: Jamie!!! eek! *GASP* BLAME VAUGHN??? :eek: !!!!

THAT WAS VERY EXELENT!!! Your such a great writer!!!!!!!! Thanks for the PM!!!

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Back