~Crossroads~

AWESOME

:jump:

That update rocked!

And i highly doubt you've lost readers hun, you could leave 5 years inbetween updating each chapter and i'd still read :smiley: hehehe

Aly -xx-

Yayayayay! Maybe now that he has somthing to live for he will call back that docter and get treatment and live!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY!
Thanks for the PM.

omg that was amazing
so glad he finally told her what was going one
great chapter
loving this story
no matter how long it takes for you to write a chapter i will be waiting

Woa. I totally didn't expect Michael (it's weird calling him that) to get off his butt and do something about his life, but I love it - it was refreshing.

He looks down at the nearly empty sidewalks, but spots a lone couple standing on a street corner holding eachother tightly, trying to feed off eachothers warmth and fight the cold. He stares at them for a moment, watching them as they stand there.
I liked that imagery, and the idea that it prompted.

“Sorry for coming unexpected.” He says. “I…uh….I just…needed to see you once more, there are some things I need to explain.”

“You don’t have too…”

“I need too.” He tells her.

She’s silent.

“I’m just…I’m just gonna start from the beginning.” He says. “After we graduated, I thought I could take the fact that you were leaving, and I did for awhile. I was fine with having a long distance relationship because I was in love with you.”
He just jumps right into it! :D

“You haven’t.” She tells him. “Some things just take time. Everything will work out.”

He stares at her as she repeats his words from years and years before.

She smiles softly. “You’re the one that told me that, you should try believing it.”
Aww.....

Thanks for the PM! and thanks for making it all better for Vaughn... at least partially. ;)

I love this story! I mean like, I loved it before, but now I really[/] love it. Everything about it, the writing, the descriptions. The whole this is great! I loved the S/V interaction. It was so cute!!! :love:

Great update. Thanks for the PM. Update soon.

~Karen

That was great ... aww soo glad that he went to see her ... gald that he told her the truth about everything ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Seriously Kristina, I am in total awe of your writing. Brilliant chapter. Hopefully things can start looking better for Vaughn now. Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

that was a really great chapter!! I loved that Vaughn finally got the courage to tell Sydney everything, I think that's a big step for him! Thanks for the PM!

Kristina, you shall never ever lose me as a reader. I will keep reading your stories until it's physically impossible for me to!! I've been busy lately but I've been trying to keep up.

The past two chapters have been amazing, as always; I can't expect less from you. I simply love everything about it. :smiley: It's just wow. You write beautifully and you reveal things at the perfect times.

I would love to write more, but I have to keep outlining this stupid science thing. :( I'm sorry. :hug:

Always your 🐒,
<3 <3 Riles

Thoese chapters were great. :D
He finally told her everything.
Now all they have to do is get back together, and he has to call that doctor. :thinking:
Thank you so much for the pm's.
I can not wait for more.
:surf:

First, of all, you could never lose readers because your writing is fantastic!

“No, I didn’t get anything. Stop trying to make this better, Jake. You’re still sleeping on the couch and you’re still in trouble. You’re making me even more pissed as we speak, and you’re not even talking. I’m busy, don’t call again.” She hangs up and sighs.

You go, girl! :lol:

“I couldn’t.” He says. “I wanted too. I’m sorry.” He pulls away slightly and takes in a deep breath as he finds his ground again. “I’m so sorry. I never wanted to lose you.”

“You haven’t.” She tells him. “Some things just take time. Everything will work out.”
Awww, that was beautiful!

Thanks for the PM!

I had to remind myself what the story was about but I caught up quickly. Love Michael's "up yours" attitude. I can see why he has it but it must make him impossible to deal with. Glad he told Syd what was going on in his life. I also hope he calls this DR back, maybe he can cure him.
Thanks for the PM

kristina, i love it. even if you rarely update this, i love the plot. i love the story, its very original. its not cheesy. its not corny, and not bpring. its your style, your thoughts, your stories... that got us all hooked. I agree with crinx, even if you write about gym socks, ill read it.

Friends is in bold. And we have Joey as a character. who doesnt love friends? even if it were reruns. :throb:

Just read this story and i :love:'d it. You are a really good writer and this is a great story and really different to pretty much every other story on all alias. could you please add me to the pm list thanx

Wee you finally updated :D Well he apparently likes being very streight forward. He just told he everything and then begun to cry awwwww :console: And she said she loves him :smiley: Cute. I'm glad you cleard up some things about his family. Update soon!
And thanks for the pm.

WOW!!
That was Awsome!!
I'm so glad he finally told her the truth about his life!!
Great update!!
Thanks for the pM!

Back