Daddy's Girl

Kill the COW! I know, I am so vindictive. They are right though. I don't think it would be a great idea for him to kill the COW. He can't raise Maggie in jail. You have no idea how much it pains me to say that!
Thanks for the PM

omgosh i just found this
i love it heaps can i please get a pm
and can you please add me to the addicts list
:eek:scar: for you :D

To everyone: Thanks so much for the reviews, I'm sorry I didn't post earlier but when I tried to get onto the AA website, it said the server was full. Anyone else having these same problems?

To fox_canada and maddy28: Welcome!

Addicts List(please let me know if you want to be added)
1. sydneymichael
2. leelow13
3. secretagent03
4. luckylass
5. Sydney L Bristow
6. ohiochic2010
7. secret agent angel
8. vaughnsgurl4lf
9. Lost soul
10. aprilsfool6
11. sparklingrainbow
12. secretfriend220
13. xMountineer02300844x
14. alias#1
15. AliasFreak90210
16. SYD96
17. maddy28

Chapter 32

Sydney

I was sitting at my desk, fretting about Vaughn. I had told Eric, but there was no way to trace the call and find out his exact location in Zurich in time. I waited for hours for him to call, for some sign that he was all right. For some sign that he hadn’t broken my heart.

I put half-hearted attempts into work.

Carrie called me, saying that Maggie wanted to talk to her father. I told her that Vaughn was really busy and would call her back as soon as he could. Carrie was no fool, and my voice was shaking.

“He didn’t go after Lauren, did he?”

I almost burst into tears and she gasped, “Oh, my god, Sydney.”

“It’ll be fine.” I assured her.

I bit my nails, something I hadn’t done since high school.

I shot evil looks at my dad’s door.

Finally my phone rang and I almost tipped my desk over trying to answer it.

“Hello?”

“Sydney?”

“Vaughn, oh, Vaughn, where are you? What happened?”

“I’m fine.” he said.

I waited.

“Is Weiss there?”

“Yes.” An odd question to be asking at a time like this.

“I need you two to get a team out to the East parking garage. Look for a black SUV, without government plates. That should be easy to spot, shouldn’t it?”

“Vaughn what is it?”

“Just do it.” he said and hung up.

I got Eric and relayed Vaughn’s odd message. We went to Dixon, who checked the building and it was safe, no sniper or explosives. We got a team and went to the East parking garage. We got to the car and threw the door open.

Vaughn was sitting in the driver seat, turned around and pointing a gun at Lauren, who had been shot in the leg and was lying tied up in the back seat.

I wanted to smile and laugh, he hadn’t killed her. Some of the team picked her up, and the rest trained their guns on her, taking her in. Eric and I dropped back to walk with Vaughn.

“I have Sloane’s location.” He seemed almost bitter about this, “Not only is my wife a traitor, but she is a coward.”

“Let’s go.”

We jogged back, and found Dixon.

“He’s in Kyoto.” Vaughn said. “With Nadia.”

Dixon nodded, “Good, get a team together, you’ll be prepped en route. Wheels up in fifteen minutes.

We flew to Kyoto, Japan. Lauren had given an address and Vaughn, Eric and I went in to disable the security system. Once we were in, we would call the rest of the team in to break down the door.

We went in and Sloane, obviously not expecting visitors, had a relatively easy security system. Eric, Vaughn and I went through the house, until we came upon a room. We burst through the doors to be met with gunfire. We fired back, killing all three of the guards. We went through the door and pointed a gun at Sloane, who was trying to escape out a window. Nadia was lying on a bed of some kind, hooked up to a bag of a green fluid. Eric rushed over to help Nadia, while I grabbed Sloane and threw him to his knees.

“You are under arrest for being a terrorist and an all-around son of a b***h. You do not have the right to remain silent, you have the right to be tortured and probably get the death penalty.”

Sloane grumbled something and I ground my knee harder into his back, and hissed at him, “Shut. Up.”

Nadia was semi-conscious, so Eric and I helped her to the waiting helicopter, and Vaughn went with the team that was bringing Sloane. We took the helicopter to an airstrip and got a specially equipped maximum security plane. Sloane was locked up in the back of the plane, and Nadia, Eric, Vaughn and I sat in the front.

Nadia was feeling much better, as Vaughn and I came back from checking on Sloane, I saw that Eric was wowing her with card tricks and she was laughing, obviously in good spirits. I hated what I had to tell her, but knew that she deserved to know. I sat down, and Eric, seeing the look on my face, went to join Vaughn at the bar.

“Nadia,” I said, very seriously.

She looked at me, “What?”

“We know who your mother is.”

She smiled, but it faltered a little, “You do?”

“Yes.”

“Who?”

“Irina Derevko.”

Her eyes grew wide, “Irina Derevko? But that is your…”

Her voice trailed off, I nodded, as if to confirm what she must be thinking, “Sloane and my mother had an affair.”

Nadia looked shocked, “There is your Rambaldi connection.”

I hadn’t even thought about it that way, “And one of us is supposed to kill the other.”

Nadia shook her, “I will leave, go back to Argentina. If we never see each other again-”

“Nadia,” I took both her hands in mine. “I have spent over a decade working on this man. You going back to Argentina won’t solve anything. I also learned something about life, while I was in prison.”

“What?” Nadia asked, through tear-filled eyes.

“Between our jobs, our lives and the people in them, we have too many restriction already. We don’t need to live our lives according to some stupid prophecy that an ancient man may or may not have said.”

“But you…I…we could be in some much danger.”

I laughed, “Look around you. Look at our jobs, we’re always in danger. This isn’t any different.”

Nadia gave a watery chuckle, “But if you ever feel like killing me, let me know.”

I laughed, more out of relief, now, “Okay, same for you.”

We sat in comfortable silence for a moment, before Nadia said, “So…we are half-sisters.”

“It doesn’t matter how messed up our parents were, Nadia. You’re my sister.” I extended my hand to her.

She looked at me for a moment, then grasped my hand in hers, “Sisters.” she agreed. “I always wanted a sister.”

I laughed, “Me too.”

ILOVEALIAS27 said:
To everyone: Thanks so much for the reviews, I'm sorry I didn't post earlier but when I tried to get onto the AA website, it said the server was full.  Anyone else having these same problems?

[post="1489192"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I've been having those same problems from time to time - just a sign, I guess, of how popular this site must be. <_<

Another great chapter - both Lauren and Sloane getting caught was the difference maker (too bad Lauren didn't get what she really deserved - but oh well)...
And I hope the next chapter has a maternity DNA test revealing that Sydney is indeed Maggie's mother! :syd4: ^_^

That was great. :D
I'm glad Vaughn didn't kill Lauren, even though it would have been nice. :P
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

ILOVEALIAS27 said:
To everyone: Thanks so much for the reviews, I'm sorry I didn't post earlier but when I tried to get onto the AA website, it said the server was full.  Anyone else having these same problems?
I have! (n)

Great update!
Thanks for the pm

Take care

Great chapter! I knew Vaughn wouldn't do it...I'm glad he got her though...and sloane too. We got some great Nadia and Sydney moments in this chapter, how about the next be S/V?? please? thanks for posting so soon and for the PM

Back