Dancing with the stars

I watched the first five episodes of Dancing with the stars, and loved it. Then i went to watch the season finale and it said techinal difficulties, Please stand by. I waited and waited and it didn't come on. Can someone please tell me who won. I loved watching this show and i would like to know who won. :Please: :help:

Thank you so so so much! :smiley: I was sad that i didn't get to see it, and I wanted to know who won. I didn't really like Kelly and Alec, but i still would have liked to see their 10 freestlye dance. My favorite was Ashley and Joey, but they didn't make it to the finale. Thank you again!!!!

Actually Kelly was the underdog here and she proved the judges that she could pull it off ... the judges were all saying that John and Charlotte were the team to beat, but Kelly and Alec had so many more defining moments in their dances and Ashley and Joey were great too ... ;)

I think it shows too that if you believe in something you can achieve it ... it would have been so much better if the finale was between Kelly/Alec and Ashley/Joey ... it would have been more fun ...

Thank God that Kelly won ... or better yet, thanks to the voters that she won ... because I would have never handled John winning ... the judges call it dancing, but sometimes he was just walking on the floor and they said he was perfect ... :thinking:

Didn't watch it, but I believe that for competitive dancing, the men have it much easier because much of their job seems to be presenting what the woman does. They need to have the proper attitude and grace, lend the proper support at the right time--and keep from tripping up their partners. It's not as easy as it looks, note the results when the man messes up, but it's a lot easier than doing the spins and fancy footwork, I'm sure. :confused:

Last night on Larry King there were Kelly, John and Joey on thepanel, together with Charlotte and Alec ... and one of the judges ... great show ... it was nice to see them together and talk about the show ... and it seems that there will be another one coming up for November sweeps ... ;)

I watched the first five episodes of Dancing with the stars, and loved it. Then i went to watch the season finale and it said techinal difficulties, Please stand by. I waited and waited and it didn't come on. Can someone please tell me who won. I loved watching this show and i would like to know who won. :Please: :help:

Hey friend, I also like to watch Dancing With The Stars tv show. I am also be excited for it's new one episodes.

Back