Dark Secrets

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
Title: Dark Secrets
Author: Carolyn (sexcivaughn14)
Ship: s/v
Summary: Sydney has a past life that she doesnt want anyone to know about- AU
Note: S/V high school.
Thanks: to janet, ames, ash, katy, melissa and everyone else for betaiing :smiley:

wp by janet
ds.jpg

Chapter 1

“Alright class, I would like your attention for a moment, we have a new student transferring here. Her name is Sydney Bristow and I would love for all of you to make her feel welcome” Sydney’s new English teacher smiled as she made her stand in front of the class like an idiot.

‘Not again’ she thought to herself.

Sydney shuffled to the back row, taking a seat in the far corner, ignoring the snickers from the girls she assumed were “popular”, she sat down and buried herself as far down in the seat as she could go, hoping the day would not get worse, but only end faster.

“Sydney, would you like to say anything?” the woman smiled.

“No, thank you” Sydney murmured.

“Alright then, we’re just reading The Pearl, by John Steinbeck, are you familiar with it?” she asked.

“Uhm…we had to read it in 8th grade” Sydney muttered.

“Well, then maybe, assuming you remember it, you could help some of our students with it?” she smiled, genuinely happy that she might not have to do all the work.

“Yeah, sure” Sydney smiled and then looked back down, hoping to draw even less attention to herself.

“uhm…” a voice cleared his throat behind her causing her to look up.

“Yes?” she looked at him.

“I was just wondering if you could…erm…help me with something?” he asked.

“What do you need help with?” Sydney asked him, doing her best to look somewhat interested.

“Well, I just…I don’t get what this pearl symbolizes” he told her.

“Ok, well, take a seat and we’ll try to figure it out” Sydney told him.

“Thanks” he nodded and sat down beside her, “I’m Michael”

“Sydney” she smiled at him before looking down at her paper, she was not going to be sucked into some guy’s charms, not again.

“So, Sydney, what’s the deal with this pearl?” Michael asked her.

“Well, when I read it, like 4 years ago, the biggest deal was the fact that he was making his family get up and run around trying to get more money, so he was thinking of himself and not his family. So, if you want the grade 8 answer, there you go” Sydney smiled, “would you like the grade 11, big boy answer now?”

“I don’t know if I can handle that” Michael made a face.

“I promise the words will be small” Sydney laughed.

“Well, I guess” Michael winked.

Sydney just laughed and shook her head.

i like the sound of that! Syd tells him!! Hehehe can he handle big words!!LOL!! Update soon Please! thanks for the pm! I want to be on the pm list 4 this one!
SYD

That was great ... aww poor Syd I hate when teachers do that kind of think ... aww they are flirting already ... so cute ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

sexcivaughn14 said:
“Thanks” he nodded and sat down beside her, “I’m Michael”

“Sydney” she smiled at him before looking down at her paper, she was not going to be sucked into some guy’s charms, not again.
Again??? You are making me curious? Since she has a past that she doesn't want anyone to know about...I'm getting the feeling that she might have had a child..Then again...I could be way off! Probably am! As Usual.

Sydney smiled, “would you like the grade 11, big boy answer now?”

“I don’t know if I can handle that” Michael made a face.

“I promise the words will be small” Sydney laughed.

“Well, I guess” Michael winked.

Sydney just laughed and shook her head.
HAHA!!! That's funny! Love the playfullness and they just met!

Please keep me on the PM list! Thanks!

Megan

YES!! Another story to get addicted to...

someone really has to help caro get over this sickness of new fics..hah...

WE LOVE YOU CARO!!

Kels

PM OF COURSE!

This sickness is totally awesome. I mean it brings me amazing fics like this all time. :D I love this, like tons. :smiley: How come I never knew about it? :Ponder: :blink: Oh well, this was awesome, and I love the subtle flirting. :love: Thanks for the PM, and please continue sending them. :smiley: :hug:

Riley xoxo

Back