Family Secrets

Very nice job. The cemetary scene was heartbreaking, I loved the interaction betwen Alex and Olivia afterwards. Also thought the end was cute with the puppy, lol, and when Michael agreed that Eric was the perfect name. ;)

Thanks for sharing with us!

:( -quiver- :cry: AWW!!!! Its over?!?! Is there going to be a sequel for the sequel???????? :smiley: -nods- yesssssss. :cry: when you say no. :( NO!!!!!!! I don't want it to end, but its too bad.... and so sad... la la la la la la la.... Thanks for the PM -sniffle-

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

“Yeah me too.” Alex said. “Come here sis.” He said as he pulled her into a hug.

Olivia hugged her brother tightly as a few tears fell down her cheeks. “I love you Alex.”

“Yeah I love you too kid.” He said.

omg, i wish my brother was like that, lol, awww it was so so sweet, what a perfect family :D

janet, i really enjoyed reading this fic so so much, and just thank you so much for writing it, because otherwise I would't have had the joy of this amazing literature.

you're amazing

:hug: jess x

okay that part with alex and olivia was just the cutest... that family has so much love...

that was a great way to end it... can't wait for some of your other fics... :smiley:

I'm back :smiley:
Last 10 chapters were great. Many huge secrets revealed but happy ending!!
The whole story was really awesome!!!
You're the best!! I love your stories!!

It's over?? Well, in all seriousness, it was a wonderful story. The twist with Elizabeth was really sad though :cry: But they got a puppy!! :woot: yay!! And there should be no more secrets. That's good.

Thanks for another wonderful story.

That was great ... yah dress up time ... hehe soo cute ... wow the fact that Syd can still fit into a dress she wore when she was 20 says a lot ... awww they all went to the grave site soo sad ... love the epiloge ... yah a puppy ... love that they named hom Eric ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe its over already :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww, such a sweet ending.
I really liked this sequel. It was said in some parts, but kind of hopeful at the same time.
Thanks for the PMs and for giving me something to read every morning before work. :D

Kate

Such a nice ending to this story. I loved it. I am going to miss it a lot. The puppy was a great choice I think, and the name was just the right choice for the pup!
Thanks for the PM

Let’s name it Eric!” Alex said excitedly.

“Hey!” Eric whined.

“Oh you should take it as a compliment.” Sydney winked.

“Haha so funny.” Eric groaned.

funniest thing ever lol
so sad when they went to the grave..must've been hard..
i loved the ending, so cute and i loved this fic :D

That was so beautiful
Im sad its over but it was so good!
If u ever write a companion or anything i want a pm k!!!

Just thought id tell u my mums name is Jane Elizabeth weird!

It was so sad that the grave was overgrown with weeds. A sure sign no one came to visit the grave- to painful for Michael and Sydney. But I think everyone got closure from the visit.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Ah!
It ended!!!
WHY?!
*sobs!*
I loved it!
It was great!
I was so glad Syd showed her daughter all that stuff.
I am also glad she went to the grave.

why do all my great stories all end around the same time? well thanks for the memories! LOL I loved the whole story line from American princes to Family secrets and I am now truly saddened because it really IS over this time! Maybe I should start up a campaign to save American Princes/family secrets! LOL

thanks for letting me share a comfy spot in your head, I guess its time to get out now!

Keep writing and I will keep reading. :notworthy:

Kel :wanted: 🤠

Back