Secrets

ashqua

Cadet
Author : ashqua

Summary : Sydney was raised by her mother who told her that her father died in a car accident when she six years old.
This stoty is a SVR. So Vaughn will be in the next chapters.

If you want a PM, tell me because I used the PM list of all my fics.

AN : Maybe I'll change a few things in this chapter

Chapter one

Irina / Laura POV's

I don't have a choice, I'm taking the right decision, I'm sure of that. If she stays with you all you would see in her would be my betrayal, and she doesn't deserve that. I'm sure you wouldn't have threatened her like you used to. I just hope that one day you would be able to forgive, it's for their good, our good.

Fifteen years later

Sydney was in her room packing, just as she closed her suitcase her mother walked in.

"From what I'm seeing you won't change your mind?"

"No, I took this descision a long time ago, I want to go to UCLAWhy are you acting like this is the end of the world?"

"Because it's."

"Mom stop worrying. You know I'll come back for holidays and Chrismas. Plus I have already found a flat." she said trying to reassure her.

"But why did you chose UCLA, there's a lot of good colleges here in Europe and they're not too far from home. I just don't understand you."

"I'm not asking you to understand my choice, I just want you to accept it. Mom for god's sake
can you just drop the subject, I don't want to fight with you, not again. My flight is in a few hours and I want to spend them with my family enjoying our last moment together."

When she saw that her mother was still angry she changed her strategy.

"Listen mom, I know that there's a lot of bad memories in LA, this is where we lived and where dad died. But that was 15 years ago, you have to move on with her life you can't live in the past anymore. As much as I miss dad, I know he wouldn't want to see us like this. Remember what you used to tell me, he wanted us to be happy and to have the kind of life we wanted. I'm trying to do what he wished and you should do the same thing."

"Okay, I know how subborn you can be so I'm not going to try to change your mind, but remember that if you ever needs something you acn always come home. I will be there for you no matter what will happen in the future."

"Thanks mom."

"You're welcome sweetheart. Now we should go downstairs your brother must be waiting for us."

"You're right. I'll be there in a few minutes."

Irina walked toward her daughter and hugged her, before leaving her alone with her toughts. Once her mother walked out she felt alone. It was a feeling she knew too well, it was the unhapiness due to the abscence of her father. He wasn't there to see his daughter go to college like he wouldn't be there to walk her down on the aisle. It wasn't supposed to be like this. He should be there with her mother and brother, instead of being in a coffin. Before she could realise it she was crying, she quickly wiped away her tears and then took her bags to join her family who was waiting for her downstairs. On the top of the stairs she noticed that her brother was sitting near the pool, she knew that he was upset to see her leave home.

"You should talk to him." her mother said once she was in the living room. " He's going to miss you."

"Me too, and you're right."

Sydney silently walked toward her brother, and sat next to him.

"So how are you?"

"Fine and you?"

"Fine, you know it's not because I'm going to UCLA that means that we're not going to each other."

"I know it's just that I'm not used to be alone. We were always together since my birth. It's going to be hard."

"You can always come to see me during holidays."

"That won't be the same thing."

"I know but you can always call me or e-mail me. Plus you have to admit that mom is not what we can call a dictator.'

'Yes but it's normal since she always away for her job."

"You're right, but we were not so unhappy with this situation. Remember all the parties we did when she wasn't at home."

"That was fun."

"You know what, next time I'll be home we will organize a big party to celebrate my return."

"Okay."

"So how are you feeling now?"

"Better, so in reality why are going to UCLA, is it because of all the hot guys?"

"No it's because UCLA is a really good university."

"Oh yeah as if it's true."

"Hey it's. Now if you've no more stupid things to say we should go, mom must be waiting for us."

"Yep."

They got up and slowly walked toward the house where their mother was waiting for them.

"So is everything okay?" she asked.

"Yes we talked and there's no problem anymore." Julian said.

"Good, then maybe we can eat now, your aunts should be there soon."

"Aunt Katya and Elelna are coming." Sydney asked surprised.

"Of course they want to say good bye."

TBC...

So good? bad? I should stop writing this story? Please tell me thanks.

Next chapter : You'll learn more about Sydney and Irina' past, indeed there will be chat between Irina and her sisters. It's one of my favorite ;)

This is really good! I like it! Thanks for the PM! Please continue sending them when you update! Thanks. I cant wait for more!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the persons that posted a message, I love you guys. Now here's my Pm list for the moment, if you want to be added or removed please tell me thanks.

sydandvaughnforever
anji_alias
allenegirl
alias_luver
AmyLeerockergurl15
Sarahmañana
S/V
krzykty57789
Alias=applepie_and_icecream
NebraskaLuvsVaughn

I LOOOOVE the way this story is going!!! i wonder if syd and vaughn are gonna meet in UCLA!!!!GREAT WORK!!!!:smiley::D!!! can you PM me please!!!

What a great start. This story has such an interesting concept. I don't think it's something I've ever read before. Please add me to your PM list for this story. It's great.

Back