David Anders

Hey,

saw this pic on alias media:

disney03-13.jpg

OH MY GOD! What the hell did he do with his hair???? :eek:

looks like he just came home from iraq :lol:

hope they do something about that, he looks more like a mommy's boy now :P

I must say, it's not particularly flattering for him, but if he had to go undercover as a soldier or mental patient or into prison or something . . . ! (Sark, of course, not Mr Anders.)
;)

*hides eyes* OMG! Thats.......ugh. I loved his hair before! Why'd he do such a thing?! It was hot before, and now its not. He is, just not with that hair! :smiley:

Wow. That haircut really makes him look different! And not "good different" either. :( I hope they have some sort of "explanation" for it on the show.

Not that there aren't more important things on Alias than the length of Sark's hair... ;)

Its ok Sark's girl. You don't WANT to see that! It's.....GROW IT BACK!! *pleads* It was sooooo much better before! Fix it! Fix it! :smiley:

Whats up with this bald trend anyways? Tome Cruise, Ryan Philepie (Can't spell his name), Paul Walker. Yuck! Baldness only looks good on big-barley dudes like Bruce Willis and Vin Diesel. David looks more like a kid now; before he looked more mature and swauvey. He looks like Sarks dumb kid brother! Dude! Grow it back! You were so much cooler before!

🏒 Message from a Toronto Cracker 🏒

DA was hot in Seasons 1 and 2. He still is hot ... but the hair just ruins part of it . . .

Hopefully on the show they'll say it was because he was in confinement or something . . .

LOL. That hairstyle is soooo not flattering . . . he does look bald and it doesn't make Sark look all to threatening, or sophisticated . . . come on, it ruins his image . . . I don't know what DA and etc. were thinking . . .

flippin' eck!!!!!!!

wow. :eekhair: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: i am literally like that. thats like the 1st time time i hav seen him as a skinhead. it's.......nice. [im sorry, but i can't say nethang bad bout mr sark....he's 2 hot] but mayb now that he doesnt look so evil he can turn good and date syd. that would b nice. but still....woa.

g xx

go grace!
he shud so date syd... but he shud still be BAD!
it add to his hotness and yummyness!
his hairs not that bad.
it grows on you, just like sarkie!

amisha
xxx

of course on this pic he isn't cute, but look at the one from episode 2, season 3, short hairs, a little tan, black T-Shirt, oh! my! GOD, hotty guy(even more than vaughn). But of course he was hotter in season 2 (sure? no that sure, let see the entire season)

xx
joey

Yeah, that's a pretty bad pic, but he doesn't look bad at all in the show! I liked him better with longer hair, but he still looks gorgeous with short hair!

Back