Season 3 Debra Messing to guest star on Alias.

OMG Debra Messing plays Grace on WILL & GRACE! I love the show its hilarious! jack and karen are the best!

Can you imagine??

"Dear Sally...Today I married Vaughn.... He is sooooo Cute... But I also like Will.... And school is a drag... And oh I wine alot don't I??"

LOLOLOLOL :P

Plus...Thats means that JJ only likes to hire actors from his past shows.... lolol

So that leaves the guy who played Ben...Scott Foley, and the manager from the coffee house...What was his name??

that can't be right....i think Quintin Tarantino should come back on the show....he kicked butt in The Box part 1 and 2

That would be cool.... They left it open so I guess they could bring him back....

But he prolly costs a bit O money...And Alias is on a budget... :(

Everything is on a budget though.....I definitely think that Roger Moore should come back though....he was just tossed off the show or something without an explanation!

KateJone_s @May 7 2003 said:
"Dear Sally...Today I married Vaughn.... He is sooooo Cute... But I also like Will.... And school is a drag... And oh I wine alot don't I??"

Oh my God, that just cracked me up... :lol: But don't forget, Felicity would have to throw in some unnecessary big words, like "He is so fundamentally right for me...Am I irredeemabale to feel this way?" :sideroll: I miss Felicity, though.

And on another note, does anyone think the "huge shock" JJ planned for the first few minutes of the season premiere was actually moved to the end of the finale? Like maybe they were originally planning to open with that next season, but decided it would be more fun to end with it? Or are we in for ANOTHER huge shock?

i think Debra Messing and that Felicity girl would be HORRIBLE on the show. cuz we all know them from these other shows and it would look really odd having them on there. it would just look wierd.

Ooooh! i got it!

allison cried cuz...

fake france fancied the fella! lol

aliaschick820 said:
And the first episode of next year is gonna open with a huge shock. We're giddy like idiots over here.
That is just toooooo evil! What does he mean that the season will open with a shock! I'm already shocked that sydney has been missing. What can be more shocking that Vaughn potentially being married, that's what I want to know!!! On a second thought, I really don't because then it would ruin everything. Reading spoilers is going to be REALLY hard not to do over the summer...

Back