Season 3 Did Lauren have time to take Sarks call and shoot

I was just wondering if Lauren had time to take Sark's call and get to the roof assemble the rifle and shoot Lazarey? Maybe she had gotten her orders elsewhere?
I know it doesn't seem likely because the conversation seemed so obviosly between the two, but does anyone think it possible?

I mentioned this in another topic.... but I was wondering if she got the order from McKennas Cole. There is speculation of him coming back this season and I know that was his voice ordering Julia/Syd to kill the man in the chair. So I'm thinking he was the one who gave her the orders. It seems too easy to think it was Sark and I don't think Lauren would call Sark "Sir". And then again, maybe it was Sloane she was taking to. But that would just open up another can of worms......

Sark was calling at night, though, wasn't he? And Lauren shot Lazarey during the day. So maybe she got her orders the night before.

I'm just assuming she was talking to Sark because she answered his order using his own words. He said, "They have my father. Take care of it," and she said, "The matter's been taken care of." Kind of a strange coincidence if she wasn't responding to him.

I know the flow of the show really led you to believe that she was talking to Sark. Atleast that's the way I took it at first glance. Then I thought maybe there was more.

as far as Cole goes, I think a large part of him being where he was, was that many knew of Syd kicking his butt and despising the dork, for a fully transformed Sydney Bristow into someone else, Julia didn't show any signs of despise or recognization, major points for a successful transformation, I don't think that Cole is the head of the Covenant, he isn't exactly emotionally or mentally stable enough for something like that

i don't think lauren was necessarily talking to sark. her use of similar wording to his could be coincidence. "it is taken care of" is a good phrase to use when you don't want to be overheard saying "i killed him."

as for the day/night 'inconsistency,' it would have taken many hours to get from patagonia (in argentina) back to LA, so it's reasonable that it's now light.

the length of that flight could also have given lauren time to prepare her hit.

that's not to say that i'm positive lauren is working with the covenant, or even is really a bad guy. alias is a twisty show, and she could have a good reason for what she did. it'd have to be a Really good reason, but there have been misleading scenes in this show before.

that's not to say that i'm positive lauren is working with the covenant, or even is really a bad guy. alias is a twisty show, and she could have a good reason for what she did. it'd have to be a Really good reason, but there have been misleading scenes in this show before.

Yeah, I agree KM. I think it's too early to tell. I think it would be more fun if Lauren is evil but I don't know if we can really tell yet. And hey, Maybe Lazerey's not really dead again. Who knows? Kendal said he was supposed to disappear right?

I rewatched and hadn't put together that sark was in Patagonia and Lauren was in LA. and Sark was at night and Lauren was in the day as someone has already said. Plus the sir thing. I definitely don't think she was talking to Sark. I think it was either a setup to make Lazarey disappear or she was talking to sloane or kendall.

They were both talking to either Sloane or McKennas Cole!

Well that's my theory, not the real answer.

But definitely, I don't think they were talking to each other.

Back