Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like her that much

• I hate her

• I Will never like her

• Total voters
holy cow people :blink: what's with hating her? I mean, I don't like her, but I don't hate her either :lol: . It's not her fault she married Vaughn :blink: The only reason I don't like her is beacuse she's been a b**** to Syd, and she's a little quirky :lol: but... I don't really see why everyone wants her dead :lol:

and wow, someone has some issues :lol:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
holy cow people :blink: what's with hating her? I mean, I don't like her, but I don't hate her either :lol: . It's not her fault she married Vaughn :blink: The only reason I don't like her is beacuse she's been a b**** to Syd, and she's a little quirky :lol: but... I don't really see why everyone wants her dead :lol:

and wow, someone has some issues :lol:
I agree...I don't hate her either cept for her issues with syd~

*allis*

I hate her but i think its the shippiness in me too! i dont think il ever like her unless shes a bad guy!!!! God, i hate her at the moment, i tried to like her but it just aint happenin!!!! :mad:

I wouldn't mind the "lauren" character IF she wasn't played by an actress who has NO chemistry with Vaughn. I am a HUGE S/V fan...but realize to keep a show on the air, one must have that sexual tension build up(which I think they are doing)---but please. m. George has to be the worst person to team up with MV. She's horrid! And after last episode, it looks like the creators are trying to spice up her role, having her parade around in her undies...it just doesn't work for me or my opinion of her in the role of Lauren!

You know what, my opinion has changed of her from the beginning. When I first saw last season's finale and Vaughn stepping into the Safe House in Hong Kong with a wedding ring I thought "Well, here goes the end of Alias". It seemed to me they had expressed so much interest into the angst between Vaughn and Syd, finally brought them together, then to take them apart just seemed so silly to me. I'll admit, when the third season started I had a little bit of a bias, since I couldn't see Vaughn with anyone else but Syd. Though Lauren is during out to be quite the interesting character. I'm looking forward to seeing what role she plays throughout this entire story.

Steph

amisha said:
yourALIAS said:
:asleep: I just wish Vaughn is just dreaming that he got married to someone named Lauren and hoping upon waking up it's actually Sydney. I truly hope that LR's character would be gone and never ever show up in the coming eps/season(s). And when she's gone as in totally gone...I guess everybody (in the ALIAS world) would have their PEACE OF MIND back!!!  :woot:

:blink: [Mr. Rambaldi...where are you??? for the sake of peace, love and unity...we want our real, old ALIAS back!!! No more Lauren...Pleaasse!!!]
:D Great idea!
lol

i just have 1 correction. it's not a dream, it's a nightmare! :P
:eek: I don't want Vaughn to have a nightmare! He might never wake up!
[Wonder where is Donovan??! :dogrun: He needs to wake up his boss and be on guard and not let LR enter their house! Arf! Arf! Gggrrrrr!--I miss him! :D ]

I'm sorry, but Lauren is SO ANNOYING! There's NO CHEMISTRY (as stated earlier) between her an Vaughn whatsoever... even though her and Vaughn are constantly kissing :angry: ... If the people of Alias really wanted us to like her, they wouldn't have had Lauren get all pissed off after the interoffice fight and talk s*** about Sydney to Vaughn, explaining to Vaughn why she "hates" Sydney. AND- as soon as she found out that Sydney stabbed Vaughn (ONLY TO SAVE HIS LIFE by the way) she wants her out of the office... OH WAIT- the only reason she wants that is because she knows Vaughn is still and ALWAYS HAS BEEN in love with Sydney! So, no- I don't like Lauren and I hope that one of these episodes we'll find out that she really works for the Covenant, or Jack will shoot her... or she'll just disappear... so that Syd and Vaughn can be together again! :smiley:

Back