Season 4 do you want Lauren on for season 4?

Do you want Lauren to be alive and come back for the next season?

• she's a great actress and evil villian and Alias needs her!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the whole Rambaldi juice is so stupid, leave her dead!

• dont care if she lives or dies

• Total voters
I voted that I don't care b/c I'll be fine either way. If she lives, Alias will have more seasoned cast members which it isn't very good about doing, and her real death will be much slower. If she dies, Michael can't obsess about killing her.

i think Melissa George is a talented actress but I dont want Aluren back and I dont think shes coming back wither because shes got a lot of stuff coming up

For the love of all things good and holy, please let her be dead. She was good for one season with the love triangle and the evilness but, in my opinion anyway, she has served her purpose.

Hey,
I would like to see Laura back because i think that she is a extremly good actress, but we dont like her charther, Alias needs her because she is a telented actress and i think that she'll be missed,

Good Bye Laura 👋 :nuke: :syd1: :syd2: :syd3: :syd4:

Lauren wasn't the only reason why people didn't like S3, but did get blamed for some things mainly because she was a barrier for S/V and a good handful of viewers ship S/V.

Should Lauren return? If it makes sense and if she contributes to the show, not dent it in some way. I have a feeling the writers want to start fresh and go in a different direction that probably won't be able to accommodate a storyline for Lauren. But I could be wrong.

Lauren should just stay dead. She's dead weight to the show anyway we don't need her. She was just a means to end in S3 her storyline was a waste.

Her storyline is reaching it's end, so either she ends up disappearing like Anna Espinosa or she's gonna end up dying in S4 because now that she's not with Vaughn and they really went into Betrayal of her and stuff but I think her storyline is over and she should stay dead!

Ding, dong, the witch is dead. Dead. Let Emily be the only wife to come back from the dead. Lauren Reed deserves to be dead. Dead. Dead wives are a good thing.

Bristow Stare said:
Ding, dong, the witch is dead. Dead.  Let Emily be the only wife to come back from the dead.  Lauren Reed deserves to be dead. Dead. Dead wives are a good thing.
[post="972858"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Haha wait dead wives that aren't or weren't Irina are good things 'cause I like Irina :lol:

I hope they bring her back. I think it was Victor Garber who once told the guy who played Lazarey, "You're not dead until they check your pulse." lol

ALIAS_RULES said:
I hope they bring her back. I think it was Victor Garber who once told the guy who played Lazarey, "You're not dead until they check your pulse." lol
[post="973491"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hahahaha!

To be honest, I'm not fussed either way. In fact, the only main character who has been brought in after the pilot who I actually care about is Irina. I am completely indifferent to Lauren, Sark, Nadia etc. They just haven't made an impression on me.

I just think it's kind of ridiculous that on Alias, people always "die" and then "come back"

Don't get me wrong, I love Alias more than life itself, but I think that once you get shot in the face a couple times. You're dead. Not even Rambaldi is gonna save you. It's not just because I don't like her, it's because I'm sick the whole people never die thing. Everything about Alias is so realistic except for that. You don't get shot that many times and live...she's dead. haha.

SeXyALiAsCHiCa said:
I just think it's kind of ridiculous that on Alias, people always "die" and then "come back"

Don't get me wrong, I love Alias more than life itself, but I think that once you get shot in the face a couple times. You're dead. Not even Rambaldi is gonna save you. It's not just because I don't like her, it's because I'm sick the whole people never die thing. Everything about Alias is so realistic except for that. You don't get shot that many times and live...she's dead. haha.
[post="991773"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Totally agree. Lauren needs to stay dead for the sake of the show. NO ONE STAYS DEAD! (well except Francie (n)) Rambaldi, getting shot down like 6 times and then falling through a shaft SHOULD KILL YOU! It's really rather annoying.

Wow I made a real effective poll :D

Hope she's alive. At least i have heard that he has signed her contract to play in S4. She's a good villian and Alias needs her. Also this time Vaughn is with Syd so....anyway hope she's alive. ;)

I actually wouldn't mind Melissa George to come back...but only as a guest star...think Sark season 1...and her character has to be better developed...in a more believing sort of way. Cause honestly...I like the tension. Just...no Lark...:Ph34r: Oh and there has to be a logical, tangible reason that she's still alive. :rolleyes: No more Rambaldi juice!

Back