Dont Tell Me Cuz It Hurts

Sydney returned home, but Vaughn had to stay in the hospital another few days and was given the name and number of a counsler that would help him get through his difficult time.
The first oppurtunity Sydney had to rest her cell phone rang. Typical she thought.
"Hello?" Sydney asked into the phone.
"Hi, Agent Bristow..." Kendall said
" I am not an agent anymore... I just want to find out who the hell destroyed my life and move on, I am NOT gong back to that life... all I've ever wanted is a normal life and the one thing I have benifited from this, the one thing i have benifited from this is that now I can finally HAVE a normal life and you sir Mr. Kendall will not stop me!"
"Sydney, that was not my intention at all, I just called to tell you that we, the CIA was granted permission to carry forth your hypnosis."
"Oh... Well then if thats all I'll be there in twenty minutes."
Sydney hung up and pushed the antenna of the cell phone down with her chin. She was thinking. She was finally going to find out the bastard who did this to her. She suddenly felt nervous, she blew the hair out of her face and stood up. She grabbed her purse and a set of keys and off she went. To solve a mystery. Sydney used to love solving mysteries. She remembered reading Nancy Drew books as a child. Now she hated mysteries and spies and the whole lot. How could she like it, it had ruined her life... she wished she could take all the years of spying and espionage... but then she would have never met Him. (notice how I capitolized him.) Him, the only man that mattered to her. Vaughn, the love of her life... the light of her life... the light IN her life.
Ten minutes later Sydney walked into the CIA. She wished Vaughn was there to hold her and comfort her. Instead Will aproached Sydney.
"Hey!" Will said a little too cheerful for Sydney's liking.
"Oh, hey" she said trying to return the cheerfullness, he was her best friend and he WAS just trying to help.
" You never called me..." Will protested
" Yeah, well I guess I really haven't been feeling any better." Sydney smiled and walked over to Kendall ( note:earlier in the story he told Syd to call him when she felt better)
" Are you ready?" Kendall asked.
Sydney took a deep breathe and let it out slowly," Yes."
"Ok then follow me."
Kendall led Sydney into a small office.
A small Asian woman showed Sydney what to do after that.
"Hi My name is Deja Laufer adn I will be doing your hypnosis today... I want to warn you this can cause flashbacks and..."
As the docter continued to ramble on Sydney had her own thoughts to take care of...
All right Syd, this is it you're going to find out who did this to you and then it will all be over. No more pain. No more suffering and no more lies. Its what you been waiting for ever since Danny died... to get out of this hell hole of a place and maybe move to someplace in the country and start a family of your own...and what about Vaughn....
Her thoughts were then turned back to Deja.
"So, you got it?" she asked
"Huh? Oh, yeah, Yes!" Sydney responded flustered.
Deja started the procedure....
"Ok, now Sydney I need you to tell me where you are..."
Sydney swallowed hard, scared for what was coming next," I-I'm in a room... but I- I can't see anything.. its pitch dark.... Oh, wait I can hear footsteps... someone is coming!" Sydney said nervously
Its ok Sydney, nothing can harm you, you are safe."
Sydney swallowed hard as the blood drained from her face. "I- There's a bright light" Sydney said squinting. "I see one... no two people...."
"Can you recognize either of them?"
"No... it's too bright... wait .. Oh, MY GOD,Oh, MY GOD!" Sydney covered her mouth and started to sob uncontrollably.

Ok i'm having writers block... who kidnapped Syd? i might have and idea (thknx to wonderful Sarah) but im not positive... sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy and today I had a swim meet but anyways I know its not much... and I know it kinda sux but hey its the best i can do right? lol~

good cliffy! hehe

Sydney used to love solving mysteries. She remembered reading Nancy Drew books as a child

haha I must've read Harriet The Spy a million times when i was little! lol
I'd get in all this spy gear, and sneak around and take notes on ppl..ANYWAY good chapter! :smiley:

About two years later...

BUZZ "That was the buzzer for the end of the game with the L.A. Kings just scoring a winning goal against former Stanley Cup Champs, The Detriot Redwings, continuing their winning streak... looks like this year The L.A. Kings may have a chance at the cup..." the announcer said
"Good Game..." Sydney said yawning.
"Yes, definetly." Vaughn grinned kissing Sydney on the cheek.
Sydney kissed Vaughn softley on the lips returning the love.
"Come on they are going to open the ice to the public..."Vaughn said cheerfully
"They are? Even after a game?"
"Yup, I brought our hockey sticks and my skates so we could practice... and you can rent some skates"
"Oh, Vaughn I don't know... I'm really tired." Sydeny said yawning again.
Awww, come on Syd... trust me you NEED the practice.." Vaughn laughed
Sydney giggled and jabbed him in the arm lightly," Do I?"
Vaughn shook his head childishly
"Oh, Ok... you're lucky I love you as much as I do, you know they're aren't many women out there as nice as me..." Sydney grinned.
"Alright, alright come on you go rent some skates and warm up a little and I'll run to the car and get the rest of the stuff..." he said giving Syd a love pat on the butt.(LMAO)
So Sydney went down to rent skates. She looked at the ice rink that had preveously been packed with hundreds of people. It was empty. Apparently no one wants to skate, Sydney thought. She started a warm-up run but stopped on the ice to tighten one of her skates.
As she bent down Vaughn shouted from the other end of the ice," Thought maybe tonight instead of a puck we could play with..." He hit something over to Sydney as it stopped dead in front of Sydeny. Her eyes widend "a ring..." he finished.
Sydney's jaw dropped as she lifted the ring off the ice. It was GORGEOUS and had a stunning diamond set on a white gold band. Sydney stood up slowly as Vaughn skated over to her. He wrapped his arms araound her.
"Sydney Bristow, will you marry me?"
Sydeny was stunned. She finally came back to her senses," Yes." She said Kissing him sweetly. "yes." she repeated as they kissed in the middle of the ice rink.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!! hehe i loved writing it.... I decided not to mention what happened in those two years... i didnt know what to write and i think its better this way, less tears u know... plus i mean who really cares as long as Syd and Vaughn end up together right? Well ok im still dying to know what really happened to Sydney!!!!!!! Lol my next post will be up later today or tomorrow and it will be the ending of my story im sad to say BUT i AM going to write a sequal about Sydney and Vaughn wedding and hunymoon lol!~

LMAO! YAY! HE ASKED HER! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! *DOES A LITTLE DANCE, SPINS AROUND 3 TIMES!* EVENTHOUGH I'M A SARK/SYDNEY SHIPPER NOW I'M GLAD THEY ARE TOGETHER!

Great chapter!!!!!! (y) Great story (y) :jump: (y)
It's over now ? :( But if there's a sequal :smiley: (y)
Thanks for the PM! Can you PM me if you update the sequal, please?!

The next day Sydney received a phone call from Irina. Her father, Jack bristow, died. He died in his sleep the night before. the doctors said it was liver failure. He was an alchohalic after all. Vaughn held Sydney as she cried in his arms. First she blamed her Father for the drinking, then she blamed herself because it was her who had caused him misery but then her blame shifted to Sloane... it always came back down to Sloane. Sydney loved her father so much... despite the drinking. He was a good amn probrbaly the best she would ever know and he taught her things most fatherscould never teach their daughters. He was her father... her family for most of her life even if her wasn't always there. The furneral was set a week from that day. Sydney went over to her mother's house to cry in the comforting arms of Irina the only family she had left... besides Vaughn.
As Sydney sat down to write down what she planned on saying at the funeral she started to remember all the memories of her and her father... as she remembered tears spilled down her eyes and onto the paper smudging her paper. She remembered what he had told the government only four years ago when Sydney found out about project Christmas and Jack got in trouble for setting up Irina. He had told the senator that "he loved Sydney more than anyone could ever imagine." Sydney wiped away her tears and started to write...
My name is Sydney Brostow, daughter of Jack Bristow. My Father was a great man as many of you know. As most of you know, my Father was a very busy amn. He loved his job, he loved what he did. He truley did. And part of me blames myself. I took that away from him. I took away from him what he loved. If it weren't for me, he wouldn't have become an alchohalic and he wouldn't have had liver failure and died in his sleep. If it werem't for me none of us would be here right now. I believe my Father changed me. He changed me in many ways. he taught me to learn and appreciate things even when it was hard. He also taught me one very important thing. No matter how alone in this world you feel there is always someone who loves you even if the person who loves you shows it by drinking or by not even doing anything at all. My Father didn't smile a lot, it just wasn't his personality but I know he smiled on the inside. Although he didn't smile much I know he had a big heart and he loved my Mother an I very much. I'll love you Dad and I know you will be missed... I wish you could have lived to see your little girl get married Dad... but I know you'll be there at my wedding, you'll be by my side to walk me down the aisle and you'll be there here always in my heart forever, as long as I live.
Sydeny finished writing as a tear rolled down her cheek and blotted the words 'in my heart forever'.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A week later Sydney stood up and walked slowly to the altar with tears flooding her eyes, as she began to speak.
"My name is Sydney Brostow, daughter of Jack Bristow..."
And as She spoke not a single person moved, not a a sob was sobbed and not even a tear was fallen because each and every person there knew that everything Sydney was saying about Jack was true, about his heart, his love... and they all knew he was there watching over all of them.~

and that is how it ends sad but i hope u like it and like i mentioned earlier i will do a sequal.... thank you guys for all your thoughtful responses and thoughts i enjoyed writing this story!~

thank you ive been lurking aroung my computer all day waiting for a response! FIANLLY! lol yeah it was sad and i almost cried writing it! I cant wait to start my new fic... its gonna be fun! all romance no fightning or sloane or sarkk just syd and Vaughn!!! it will porb. be in the romance section... im going to start on it i think tomorrow! ill pm you all when i post it!

Back