Dreaming of You

Rating: PG-13
Relationship: S/V
Summary: Lauren has already been killed and Sark went missing shortly after. 5 months have passed since that day and Syd and Vaughn are in love. But when someone shows back up with a familiar story, no one knows what to do.

Btw It's not my first fanfic but first romance fanfic so be nice ;)

Sydney just sat and stared at Vaughn as he would turn, once in a while, and smile at her. They were in the middle of the debriefing, but she heard not outdie noises. She just heard her heart skip beats every second she stared deeply at him.

"SYDNEY!" Jack turned to Sydney and yelled her name to snap her out of her dreamy phase.

"As I was saying, Sark has been missing for five months, ever since Lauren disappeared." Jack turned to Syd and Vaughn as he said this. He then reached and picked up two document folders. "Here are some recent reports and credit card uses from Mr. Jullian Sark. It seems he is resurfacing." Jack gave Sydney a serious look.

"After all of this time, why would he come back? Why now?" Vaughn looked at Dixon, hoping to find answers.

"It may be that he has found something or knows something. His agenda is unknown. His credit cards were recently used in Paris, France. It seems he stayed in a hotel room there, the hotel itself was the DeLe` Latoure room 48." Dixon looked at both Syd and Vaughn who looked shocked.

"What was this date?" Sydney asked Dixon as Vaughn still looked shocked as hell and Jack looked at Syd.

"September 27th." Dixon looked at Syd and Vaughn who started to look pale, and Jack who looked depressed.

"We were in Paris that week, staying at the same hotel." Vaughn looked at Jack and then Dixon. "It was where we spent our vacation."

"We stayed in room 47." Syd looked at Jack who didn't look pleased.

"Well this may help to figure out what he's doing. It seems that he wants you to know he's watching you. Or he would have found another way of paying for the room, instead of using something we could track to him." Jack looked at Dixon.

"We'll let you know of any further news of Sark or his whereabouts." Dixon looked at Syd and Vaughn as they stood up and walked out the door.

"This doesn't ruin our mood now does it? I mean, remembering France, and the night in the hotel room was kind of special. Plus I saw the way you were making your adorable puppy eyes at me." Vaughn smirked at turned to Syd.

"No, nothing could ever ruing the mood with you." Then Sydney thought except Lauren...Sydney stopped walking and took Vaughn into a office with no one in it and kissed Vaughn, a slow, long, french kiss.

"I must say Sydney, you taste like sugar." Vaughn smiled and hugged Syd.

"Um, hi. Syd, Vaughn, what are you doing in here?" Marshall was below his desk looking for his pencil when they were kissing.

Sydney laughed, "Nothing Marshall."

"Oh, OK." Marshall knew the truth but played along and they left the room. Sydney and Vaughn were looking at each other, the whole room was quiet. But it wasn't just them thinking that time stood still. It wasn't til' someone spoke that they realized it.

"I wouldn't be ruining the lovebirds mood now would I, love?" And Sydney looked at Sark, holding a black rose, "I got this for you." And Sydney looked like all her past feeling and regrets were resurfacing, and Vaughn didn't like the look on her face. Sark willingly went into custody, just like Irina did, which made Jack not trust him even more.

ok...first of all, i think i really like this...but the word THINK is the key word in that sentence.....now dont get me wrong, this is really good, but i dont know how fond i am of the comment you made RIGHT before the chappie...something about s/v in love, but it fades?!?! thats why the word THINK is in there......
and second....they make black roses? i didnt know that...kewl
and lastly, can i PLEASe get a pm when you update?!?
*and im really sorry if the first hting i said sounded like rude, i didnt intend it to be, AT ALL*

shotput25ash said:
and second....they make black roses? i didnt know that...kewl
[post="1020665"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well you can dip roses into a coloring and it comes out that color, i.e. black so they don't really make them but you could :lol: ;)

and also what I means it fades I didn't mean it like that. I mean like with Sark there and what happened with Lauren really puts a strain on things ;) I think I'll go edit that :thinking:

Sydney stood in front of the plastic glass containment cell that held Sark. She looked at him and gave a hated look, but Sark gave her a look quite the opposite. Vaughn was watching them on the camera, along with Jack and Dixon.

"We never really got to talk, about you that is." Sark stared at Sydney.

"Why would we need to talk? Is there anything you really need to say?" Sydney's eyes glared at him.

Sark looked around as if he was acting sarcastic and said, "Well I thought I'd at least get a "how have you been doing" or "what have you been doing" is more of what you were going to ask, isn't it?" Sark stepped back and sat on his bed.

"I don't quite understand how you got in for one, and two, why you even wanted to." Sydney got closer to the window. Sark layed down on the bed and turned to Syd.

"I came in to see you, and I stayed to be around you." Sark laughed.

Vaughn heard every word that Sark was saying, and his fist clenched.

"You repulse me." Sydney backed off the window and leaned on the wall.

"I always did have a thing for you. I mean I don't think I've ever liked a woman who wasn't in the CIA or an agent. I mean I loved Alison, but your friend, Will, killed her. Don't worry, I didn't cry. And Lauren, I don't exactly know what the hell that was. It was more of a touch and go thing. She's dead now, and I didn't care. But when I heard you were dead, I swear I saw a tear in my eye." Sark laughed. "No really. But when I heard Vaughn was married and you were back, as you know, I couldn't help but laugh." Sark got up from the bed and looked at Syd.

"What have you been doing the past five months?" Sydney stared at Sark.

"I'm not going to say anything." Sark got closer to the glass, and Sydney did the same.

"Tell me now." Sydney got right up on the glass and so did Sark.

"I know you want me, I'm not saying anything you til' I have you." Sark laughed.

"I wouldn't kiss you even if my life was on the line." Sydney stared at Sark and backed off.

"But you would for Vaughn. Well now I feel like just a man, and not yours." Sark laughed.

"You're a kid." And Sydney got off the glass and started to walk to the exit.

"You want to know what I've really been doing Syd?" Sark looked at her as she was turned from him and watched her stop, knowing he had her attention, "I've been watching you while you were sleeping." Sark went back into the corners of the cell and Sydney walked off.

Vaughn watched Sark, and anger boiled up in him. He felt like hitting a wall, or hitting Sark. He left the room and went down to Sark's cell.

"Why if it isn't Captain Courageous. What do you want?" Sark looked at Vaughn, who was about ready to explode.

"If you touch her, or even think about it, I'll kill you." Vaughn hit the glass. "Do you hear me?!" Vaughn yelled.

Sark closed up towards the glass and whispered so quiet so that no one would hear them, "It must anger you that I took Lauren from you, so you killed her. So I see why you would be so angry that part of Sydney has always like me. I wonder what you'll do then." Sark laughed and walked back to his bed and layed down.

"If you even so much as think of her in that way, I'll kill you." Vaughn yelled and walked away.

Sark, still sitting in the corner of the cell, looked at the window and whispered, "Not if it kills you first." And Sark laughed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it ;) I'm just glad so many people liked it in the first place :D

Back