Season 2 Emily!

ISpy10

Cadet
Am I the only one that is sad that Emily died? She WAS NOT Evil! She stayed with Sloane because he cared for her, and where else could she have gone? Not with Sydney because Sloane knew Sydney was a double agent. Emily explained everything to Sydney in the episode so I dont know why people are glad shes dead. IT WAS SADDDDDD!!!!!!!! :(

Ispy, I'm sad too, check out the other Emily topic, there's a lot of other people that are sad that she's dead, I know I am :confused:

Oh don't say that about Dixon, although he should have been better trained then to shoot Emily. I'm so sad she's actually dead. I mean of course she was dead before, but for some reason that wasn't sad. This is.

I was sad she died too! I mean, I didn't cry about it or anything, but you know. And poor Sydney! Having to loose Emily twice! Emily was so nice to her, and so forgiving!

:confused: Dixon's shot went ary when the helicopter with Sark in it blasted him from overhead. He ducked, the trigger was pulled and Emily is dead. She loved Sloane and he really loved her it seemed. :(
OH boy, is he going to be one pissed off widower. Meaner than a skunk. :angry:

Wait, they broke the agreement with Emily, they said that Sloane wouldn't get killed, so there was no reason to have a sniper rifle there in the first place. Damn Dixon

i know i feel terrible for her! and even worse for sydney, she loses her mother, then finds this mother, then her old memory of her real mother is shattered because of all the lies and deciet, then emily dies, then irina goes evil once again and now emily dies a second time!

Victoria King said:
i know i feel terrible for her! and even worse for sydney, she loses her mother, then finds this mother, then her old memory of her real mother is shattered because of all the lies and deciet, then emily dies, then irina goes evil once again and now emily dies a second time!
lol :lol:
try saying that three times fast ^_^

yea i was pretty sad as well Sydney has had so much loss... :confused:

Back