Season 5 Ep. 14 "I See Dead People"

Vaughn is Syd's fiance, the baby's father and he's connected to Prophet Five, he started everything and he knows more... but he coming back is a stupid storyline. Danny who appeared in one episode and did nothing for the story should come back cause that it's not stupid... :lol: yeah... sure.
we've seen Danny in one episode... he's not important at all. :P
yep, what matters is that Syd is with her daughter and the man she loves who's the father of her baby = Vaughn. :smiley:

LMAO ... you guys are so funny ... :lol:

but I guess you are all forgetting that if it wasn't for Danny's death in that first episode, Syd would have NEVER met Vaughn ... so yeah, Danny somehow IS a very important part of the story ... ;)

but I guess you are all forgetting that if it wasn't for Danny's death in that first episode, Syd would have NEVER met Vaughn ... so yeah, Danny somehow IS a very important part of the story ...

well they could have met at the supermarket or somethin... nvm jus forget wht i said im just babblin along in my own little world....anyways i still think that Vaughn should come back... im rambaling again... u no what im just gonna go now ::whistling away::

hey can i come? haha just kidding :D
i just thought u guys would like to know..i was bored so i looked up the name isabelle in a name dictionary thing...and it said in greek it means "consecrated to god..." so i looked up consecrated and it says "a sacrifice to a god" what if isabelle has something to do with rambaldi?? what is prophet five is going to sacrifice her to rambaldi their god??? it might mean nothing but..i just thought you all would like to know...

p.s. because irina's name turned out to mean something....

xO aRiaNNa

http://www.myspace.com/ariannavartan

You know, that actually might mean something. You never know with Alias, but it does sound like it would work! Very interesting :smiley: !

The thing about Danny not being important, and Vaughn not being important are both wrong because without either of them Alias would not be the show it is today. If Danny was never killed there would be no storyline because Syd would still be working for Sd-6 and woudn't have taken them down, and that was the whole point of the show in season 1, and it brought up a lot of other awesome plots. Although, I do think bringing back Danny would be stupid. Not becasue he wasn't important, but because it would screw Sydney up even more and it would be very unrealistic. Vaughn, I think, should be brought back because he's a very important character, and who wants the show to end without him, seriously :D? He's too amazing to not come back + I would cry, lol :D. Isablle deserves to know her father, and Sydney deserves something to right in her life for once in her life.

~Andrea :angelic:

^^ I completely agree... I'm in for the happy ending Syd Vaughn and the baby. Plus i like Vaughn's character i think they can do a lot with his missing time ^_^

all i have to say is YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!
:angry: :angry: :angry: No I don't agree...love Vaughn...absolutely love him.. I think he is the REAL love of Sydney's life not Danny.. think about it... Vaughn knows everything about Sydney, Danny didn't even know what she did for a living... :angry: :angry:

As much as I agree that the show's different without Vaughn, as much as I wish Syd to finally have something good and solid in her life... I'm angered by the idea of no one ever staying dead on the show. It's like "We'll kill them off because it serves the plot... but bring them back for no good reason other than to give the fans what they want." And that's what kills a good show. Don't bring Danny back, and if you absolutely must bring Vaughn back, do it in a way that makes more sense than the Helix Project at work years after it was destroyed. :lame:

:smiley: Hi, aliasaholics! I just found this on imdb:

***HUGE SPOILER***
Series Cast

Michael Vartan .... Michael Vaughn/Andre Micheaux
Bradley Cooper .... Will Tippin
Merrin Dungey .... Francie Calfo/Allison Doren
Greg Grunberg .... Eric Weiss
David Anders .... Julian Sark
Melissa George .... Lauren Reed
Mía Maestro .... Nadia Santos
Lena Olin .... Irina Derevko

:bounces:
Isn't it amazing? This ep is gonna rock

Even if I would love Lauren and Allison to come back, I don't think we have to trust IMDB about cast. If you look at already aired episodes, you will see they often make mistakes.

But Vaughn is SOOO alive. And that would be SOOO good to have Lauren back. But if she really is in this episode, I'm sure she will be only a flashback. Or a ghost. Yeah, the title is "I see dead people" (isn't it from "The Sixth Sense" ???). And Anna is apparently not here. Neither is Peyton. I know, Syd is already far too busy with her ghosts.

lol they're soulmates, they would have met each other no matter what :lol:

yeahh... I'm a shipper :P

yeah you are a shipper ... :lol:

if Danny were to be alive still and Syd be with him ... then what? would you want Syd to cheat on Danny to be with Vaughn???

OMG I knew it! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! He's back ALIAS was not the same with out Vaughn. Let's just all hope that he's really coming back. They better not be kidding, and it better not be his ghost!

that sounds so good. vaughn's back! i bet what is healing vaughn is the same stuff that healed francie (Allison) is season 3. the rambaldi formula.

if Danny were to be alive still and Syd be with him ... then what? would you want Syd to cheat on Danny to be with Vaughn???
:lol:
nahh... she would break up with Danny.
Syd: "sorry hon, but I met this amazing, smart, sweet, green-eyed man who happens to be the only person who knows everything about me and he's my soulmate and all of that... sooo... ahhm.. Bye!" :P
And then Danny and Vaughn would discover that they were cousins ... (okay... that's from another series <_< )

And btw... Anna rocks. :D I'm really glad she's back ;)

I won't believe Vaughn's alive til I see if for myself.

On the bright side, the contact "Nabin" that's mentioned in the first post..with the script pages is also listed as a character in the episode description for Maternal Instinct (you can check ABC Medianet) so I'm feeling a little better about that script being legit. Sorry for the pessimism but after reading another spoiler thread about Jack and Vaughn (which turned out to be an April Fool's Joke) I'm skeptical of anything that's posted here.

^^ Most of the time everything that is posted here is real or very clsoe to the truth. That was just a joke, and doesn't happen often, so I wound't go doubting the spoilers.

~Andrea :angelic:

Who the heck cares about danny!! I mean it was tragic yes, but c'mon the guy was only in like half an episode or whtever. and he had to die otherwiseSyd would have never known the truth. ANd Vaughn is her soulmate. i think that Alias has not been the same without him. Vaughn was the only person she could ever trust with everything..........danny uhhhh no. lol can't wait till alias returns....

Back