Season 5 React: I See Dead People

How would you rate "I See Dead People"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
M

mystery_chick

You must join AllAlias.com (click here) to vote!

Please only vote AFTER you have seen the episode. Thanks!

I'm soooooo sorry. I totally forgot. I'm not watching the episode right now. I have a test tomorrow. Maybe I'll watch with the west coasters... but probably not. So either way, i'm outta here for how. I hope everyone liked it better than last weeks :rolleyes:
--mandy :angelic:

There's just so much to say.

I'm glad Vaughn wasn't honestly that stupid about Anna/Syd. I'm still in denial about Nadia's death, but I thought Sloane's conversations with her "ghost" were pretty cool... contacting Sark in that church? Awesome. I can't wait for next week!

Dude that was seriously one of the best episodes this season. I'm glad that Vaughn didn't fall for her and the you're a horrible kisser line was classic. I'm also glad that Syd was the one to save him (and kill SydAnna), the reuniting scene was so sweet. When they realized that they would have to part ways again, it was so sad.
The Nadia ghost scenes were done really well. And the Sark appearance was good too. I can't wait to see next week!

omfv, that was amazing.

except for the "airport pic", because if you look closely, vaughn and syd are wearing the same things as they did in the premiere, and i know for a fact that i've seen the same pic in tabloid mags in september.

but other than that ABSOLUTELY AWESOME

yay vaughn is back and he wasnt just a complete idiot thinking that anna/syd was the real syd. i love marshell's reaction when he learned that vaughn was alive it was so... marshell like! but when syd killed anna, it looked real fake, like it was cut and pasted into the scene. it was fun seeing slone seem like he was going insane by "talking" to nadia. the ghost scenes were done really well. also it was nice to see sark again! i think this episode was one of the better ones this season, actually the last half of the season is a ton better then the begining half!!! (and no im not just saying that becuase vaughn was back...maybe alittle :D )

I thought it was simply good, until the last ten minutes, when it turned into AMAZING!!! Sydney/Vaughn! Yes! Anna dead! Yes! Undercover Sydney! Yes! Nadia ghost! Yes! Evil Sloane wanting to kill Sydney! ... not really. I can only hope Sydney kicks the felgercarb out of him next episode. GREAT EPISODE! :woot:

THE BEST EPISODE THIS SEASON YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sense watching the preview last week, I had the hunch that Vaughn would figure out it wasn't Syd just by kissing her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, when they were looking at the chip and they said it was decripted...I was LITERALY thinking "I think the other half it in Vaughn!" AND SURE ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Syd, pretending to be Ana, pretending to be Syd!!!!!!!!!????? AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKS EP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:

I noticed that too about the picture.

I think the Syd killing Sydanna scene looks fake because they had to splice the film and use cgi of Sydanna's character being shot into the scene so they could have real Syd appear behind her. Although I have seen clips like that done a little smoother, it was still awesome

OMG!! AWWWWW!!!
ok Nadia's funeral made me cry :cry:
the old dryer trick to make baby Isabelle fall asleep was hilarious :lol:
is it just me or does annasyd look like a whore :rotflmao:
VAUGHN!!! omg! i literally jumped up when i saw him! my mommy thinks i've gone coo coo
i hope anna stays dead!
the syd/Vaughn reunion with the music from the dancing scene at the end of Tuesday was just :love: thats the second time i cried :cry:
Sark's back!! hell yeah!!

ok i think thats it lol next week's eppy looks sooo good!!! :woot:

I'm so happy to see Vaughn again and that he knew Anna wasn't really Syd. By far one of my favorites of the season! Can't wait till next week! :D

i voted "okay" and apparently im the only one.

i don't have time to say all the things id like to about this ep so i'll just say this--they use a different baby every week. and it's not like i'm mad about it and that's what kills the episode for me, but it just kinda bothers me. cuz i guess they thought we wouldnt notice. but i did.

i hate the sydney doubling thing but whatever. i'm glad vaughn realized it wasn't her. i just hope the next episode--or two or three--isn't about sydney pretending to be anna pretending to be syd. that would be so boring. she'd better get home soon.

and now i'm going to bed so thats all im gonna say :smiley:

So i thought the episode was good.......not great but still a good one.

Starting with Nadia. I had hopes that somehow she would live, but after the open casket and funeral, I doubt it. It's still possible, but i'm guessing she's dead and thats the end of it. Which makes me really really sad. I wanted Syd to be more upset about Nadia's death. I expected her to lose it and be angrier. An emotional scene where she's crying her eyes out would have helped. Another thing about Nadia. Where is Irina? Does she know her daughter was killed?

Second...............enough new characters. I dont really care about Rachel or her feelings. They are taking up air time that could be given to other characters that i like.

Did you notice Peyton's line where she said everyone had given up stuff for Rambaldi. It kinda makes me think she could be Tom's wife, or at least someone with a backstory we are going to find out. I like her so i want her to fit into all this somehow.

I liked that Vaughn knew Anna wasnt Sydney. I was going to be a little pissed if he didnt. My question is if he knew from the beginning when he kissed her, why didnt he just kick her ass then. And I was totally surprised when Syd shot her. I thought they would use the whole doubling thing longer, but I m glad they didnt. i get why they did it though.

Syd undercover as Anna pretending to be Syd........priceless. I am so in love with Alias and i cant wait for the rest of the eppys. Irina, Sark, and Francie. AAAHHHHHH i cant wait.

After 5 season syd finally killed anna, what the hell took her so long??? She could of off-ed her in season 4, but she had to take the high road. When is the derevko killer instinct gonna kick in for syd, I mean nadia had it. I hope it kicks in when she finally kills sloane(and if anyone else kills sloane it would just be a crime against the fans). Tonights eppy was okay, loved seeing sark. Kelly is getting boring, she does the same thing every episode, she calls P5 then does whatever they tell her to do which lately has been uneventful. :( I never was a fan of vaughn so seeing him was same old same old. :asleep:

I thought this episode was AWESOME! Right from the beginning it had me. Maybe it was becasue I knew Vaughn was coming back, but even still it was awesome. I was freaking out a little thinkng that Vaughn wasn't noticing that Sydney wasn't Sydney, but then when he said the you're not a good kisser line, I was all like, "THANK THE LORD!!!" Slaone is crazy, and deserves to a die horribly painful death :D (makes me happy thinking about it). I really really hope that Sydney kills him. It would be just be soo awesome!! I can't wait till Vaughn meets Isabelle. It's just going to be so beautful :smiley: . OO, and the scene with isabelle crying, and not going to sleep I thought was just so cute. Poor Sydney can't Isabelle to sleep. Just the way it was done was cute :D

CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK (expect that it's the last episode before the finale. Ya, okay...I'm depressing myself and most likely other people :( )

~Andrea :angelic:

With the whole different baby every week thing, if you read chads blog he said that they had to use different twins last week as the regular ones were sick and that from now on its the same set.

I loved this episode...
At first I thought Vaughn didn't know it wasn't Syd...
So glad he knew from the kiss.
Cause Anna was flyin blind with stories about Isabelle.
Can't wait to see next week. Sloane better die a slow, painful death at the hands of Syd...

I liked that Vaughn knew Anna wasnt Sydney. I was going to be a little pissed if he didnt. My question is if he knew from the beginning when he kissed her, why didnt he just kick her ass then.

thats because he realized she wasn't Syd when he talked about a mission in the car, and she went along with it eventhough syd and vaughn never went to that place for a mission, so that came after he kissed her ;) but i loved the "you're a bad kisser" line :rotflmao:

and yeah, stunt babies are tricky lol it didn't make that much of a difference since Isabelle didn't have alot of screen time last week :lol: it was just weird seeing a bald headed baby instead of a dark haired baby :P

Back