Season 5 Episode 13 Preview

This was a preview for "After Six" that was shown tonight on ABC.

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('a3ce372f5a9366fe5ca139e0ad88e514')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="a3ce372f5a9366fe5ca139e0ad88e514" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->

(Voiceover) Oscar month continues when Academy Award winner Quentin Tarantino returns to Alias. "I'm the man in front of the man," he says to Sark. Syd and Vaughn jump off what looks like a cliff dressed in army fatigues. (Voiceover) Igniting passions between three agents "Stay away from my husband," Lauren tells Syd. (Voiceover) That brings a love triangle, "I won't be the other woman," Syd says to Vaughn on what looks like an airplane. (Voiceover) To a boiling point. Another shot of Syd and Vaughn in army fatigues in what looks like some sort of building where there's a bomb or alarm or something getting ready to go off. Shot of Marshall, back at the CIA Ops Center, saying, "You trip the alarm, you buy the farm." <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Looks good! Can't wait!

OMG!!!! :woot:
I can't wait!!!
But there is only one episode
during Feb. :(
This looks good!
Why would Lauren be like that
if she's sleeping with Sark! :angry:
Can't wait!

Kim ^_^

Thank you so much. I had the tv on mute because I was doing homework and I could not find the remote fast enough to turn the volume back on. But I was wondering what Sydney had told Vaughn on the plane. I am hoping that he tells her how he really feels about her, even though she says, "I won't be your mistress." I would love for him to choose her before he realizes that Lauren is evil

Anybody else curious about Quentin's line, "I am the man in front of the man." Who the heck is "The Man." I am assuming that it is not the same "Man" (Irina)because I do not think she is involved with him anymore. Since the Covenant has taken several attempts at Sydney's life, I would doubt that Irina is involved with them. I'm thinking it is Sloane.

^Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny that Cole was working for "The Man" in Season 1, and now apparently he's in front of some other "man" in the Covenant. I'd say Sloane too, but Sloane and Cole seemed like they hated each other in Season 1. Guess that could have been a lie though. And, I hope Vaughn tells Syd his true feelings, though I doubt it will happen in this ep. But, I hope that Vaughn already knows Lauren is bad, and just can't tell Syd.

I have some info on Sloane and Cole. This was a spoiler awhile back from BigFan.
"If you remember Sloan and Mckenas are NOT friendly. So did they become friendly to work together for the Covenant? Or was it all a ruse?"

More BigFan spoilers from the past. Keep the "Lauren and Sloane" in mind still. all of this will come up very soon. Lauren will also be working with Sark. Remember what I said earlier about Lauren possibly seeking Vaughn out? Do you see where that comes into play now?

Also, you already know about Syd and Vaughn kissing. But they are in danger of being killed- not once but twice.

Dude, when was the commercial on? I watched Notting Hill (in between the Super Bowl) just to see if there was one!! I can't believe I missed it! I'm going over to Alias-Media to watch it!!

It was on during Notting Hill over here in Pacific Standard time. Notting Hill was after the Super Bowl over here. I saw it around 9:15 PST.

Thanks for that post, I saw the clip, but heard nothing due to my friends' obnoxious loud yelling at the TV for no apparent reason.

2 weeks. I feel like twitching...It's been like, what, 2 weeks without a new Alias already?

Argh.

Back