Season 5 Episode One Preview

OH my gosh that is so good. AH i can't believe the final 24 hour count down has begun.

Only thing is, i live in new zealand, so we do not air Alias anymore. Don't ask why.

The past year i have been downloading off the net, but the bit torrent site has now all closed down.

Do you guys have any idea on a site that i can get, just after it has aired.

Thanks

OH my gosh that is so good. AH i can't believe the final 24 hour count down has begun.

Only thing is, i live in new zealand, so we do not air Alias anymore. Don't ask why.

The past year i have been downloading off the net, but the bit torrent site has now all closed down.

Do you guys have any idea on a site that i can get, just after it has aired.

Thanks

i live in brazil and i have to download also....i get all my torrents from mininova.org....its the most dependable torrent site i have found....EEEEE i cant wait!!

ohhh and did you guys see the ellen alias preview!!! Oh my goodness!!!

Gabby

I live in Portugal so I've the same proble, I use mininova.org too :smiley: It's quickly ;)

The preview is awesome :D
I just didn't remember seeing a corn field in the last episode of last season... but...oh well :P

Back