Season 5 Episode 13 Preview

We all agree...2 weeks is 2 weeks too long.

I liked the idea that someone posted about Syd's statement (I won't be the other woman) being part of a Syd-Vaughn conversation on getting rid of Lauren. I doubt it will be that simple but it would be nice if Syd was saying...I won't be your mistress and Vaughn said I agree...I'm ditching my wife.

oh that would be the perfect end to the conversation!!! i wont be the other woman. Vaughn: NO PROBLEM, lauren, BYEBYE.

OMG i can't wait 4 weeks without a new alias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg its insane! now only 10 dayz!!!!!!! ah omg naughn syd and lauren its gettin tense!!!!!!

YES, this is gonna be awesome. though, i wish lauren would die...or at least leave the CIA...obviously soon

WAIT WHAT WOULD HE LEAVING THE CIA DO? well...i guess it would relieve some tension, biut if shes gonna leave i want her to leave FOR GOOD.

Isn't Lauren NSA anyways? Why is she still hanging around CIA land? Why is she in on every briefing? It's not like the CIA was ever buddy buddy with the NSA. Can you even believe she called the Covenant from inside the CIA last time? The nerve of that woman!

"you trip the alarm you buy the farm?" what the h*** is that? :blink:

that's gonna be a marshall quote to go down in history... :P

anyway, i'm glad there's getting to be more hostility b/t syd and lauren b/c pretty soon, syd's gonna have to kick lauren's a**. :D

I tried to put 2 polls in the speculation section based on the AFter 6 intel but I really screwed them up! Part of it was my computer's fault but part was just me being incompetent.

Anyhow...the polls were to see how Vaughn will respond to Syd's "I won't be the other woman" and how Syd will respond to Lauren's "stay away from my husband."

Check them out...you have to find the right one because some how I ended up with 3 of each. Sorry!

Back