Season 2 Episode 15 Title

I wonder what this title means... hmmm a free agent. What is Sark like lose his job at SD-6 or something or maybe Sloane is a agent I don't know. Hmmm What do people think?

wouldn't THAT be something? sydney FREE?! hurts my head just to think about it. it would open up so many possibilities for her and vaughn! :D

wildwildrae said:
wouldn't THAT be something? sydney FREE?! hurts my head just to think about it. it would open up so many possibilities for her and vaughn! :D
Yes, but its only season two. if they plan to have any more seasons that would kinda ruin a big part of the show...

This title could mean a number of things. When I first saw it, I thought about Sloane and then I saw that Marshall and Dixon were also mentioned. I'll have to think about it for a while.

I'm thinking that the impact will be small--like maybe Sydney will gain some personal freedoms. Sydney can't be freed from SD-6, because then thered be no Alias. Dixon and Marshall cant work for the CIA because Syd's work would be cut in half.

This thought just came to me--Vaughn. Maybe he gains some freedom to have a relationship with Sydney.

no, i don't think it would be him. what about irina though? but the cia isn't that nice. there still is the possibility of it being syd.

I think that it is going to be about Sloane I mean after all you know that the alliance is going to have a fit once they relize that Sloane is missing. I think that they are referring to Sloane, he is now "free" from the alliance and can enjoy time with his wife. I am just wondering how she found out with out anyone knowing. How long had they been planning this (if they did)?

hmm, i never thought of it that way. that settles things more correctly in my mind. sloane has probably wanted to do this for a while but then why would he want a position in the alliance if he was just going to go missing?

'Course if Sydney's cover is blown in ep 14, she might be a free agent in ep 15. If she is, where does that leave Jack?

It can't be about Sydney, I mean COME ONE!!! IT's only Season 2!!!! I don't want Sydney's cover to be blown, or for SD-6 to be taken down!!! I think it's about Sloane or someone from SD-6. Mainly Sloane. But that Vaughn Idea was nice, but that wouldn't happen!!

It's just spec. I have no idea. But they did say it was like a brand new pilot, so I let my imagination run wild . . .
:blink:

I never actually got to see the pilot which is a big bummer I really wanted to see it but i have only heard wonderful things about it. so i an really excited to see it.

Charlie said:
The 'Brand New Pilot' quote is from JJ himself. It's about "Double Agent" - now Episode 14.
You're sure? I thought it was about "Phase One." JJ Abrams' comments to TV Guide today in Insider (warning: mild spoilers in that article) would indicate that to me (that it's a kind of paradigm shift). Oh, well . . .
:confused:

Back