Season 3 Episode Title

it's by Jeff Pinkner ^_^ though.. JJ's not writing the finale. hm.... ;) is he ditching our favourite show? :hmm:
--Mandy :angelic:

That's annoying that J.J.'s not writing it. He's got too much on his plate right now, and the show will suffer because of it. Don't you think Alias would be enough to keep anyone occupied? He really needs another show?

Anyway, it's so sad that it's the finale. No more new episode titles until sometime late this summer! And as for the title...I just hope they don't bring Rambaldi back from the dead. That might be crossing the line. I know the show has always been sci-fi, but actual human resurrection seems a bit much. Maybe the title is a metaphor?

Maybe if he paid more attention his shows would last longer then a couple seasons. :cool:

I try and stay away from the spoilers, but the title alone makes me feel like I know what's going to happen.

OMG! why isnt jj writing the finale?!?!?!?! GR!
but the title is spooky and since we know that with alias ANYTHING and i do mean ANYTHING is possible it could mean anything
but i fully bet somones comming back from the "dead" omg what if its bill vaughn? (vaughns father) that would be so cool

DeputyDirector said:
mystery_chick said:
it's by Jeff Pinkner ^_^ though.. JJ's not writing the finale. hm.... ;) is he ditching our favourite show? :hmm:
JJ's currently busy directing the pilot for "Lost".
i figured ;)

I really hope Irina comes back!!!

This is all so sad though! I can't believe that the season is almost over!!! I just really hope the ending doesn't leave me feeling sick like the last two!!! Either way it is going to be a tough summer!

JJ can't give up and ignore Alias, I'll go crazy!!!!!

Spymommy? Really?

I am crossing fingers that she'll be back, but to me that's not what resurrection implies.

I don't think they will actually bring back somebody back, ala Hello Again, but my first thought was somebody who is supposed to be dead really isn't dead.

I may just have to go read some spoilers.

JJ ISNT WRITING THIS!!!!!??????
UM......I DONNO *scratches head*

any way...interesting name for a finale

yeah i gatta agree w/ every one else it seems that perhaps some one may be comming back from the dead or returning or SOMETHING...

EW what if Slaone or some one resurected Rambaldi...no..thats way way way to out there right?

PLEASE TELL ME ITS WAY TO OUT THERE!!! (lol)

well yes i think its a great name and i cant wait to see whats gonna happen!

Whoa.

I think it's a great title, I'm excitied!!! :woot: Spymommy? Pfffft. Bet it's spydaddy, and not Sydney's Dad either! I loved Season 1&2 finales...so I look forward to Season 3's finale too. :blush:

JJ better write at least two eps next season to get the writers back on track cause this season wasn't that great. I thought spymommy was coming in ep 21 but o well at least she is in an ep and may be it is a resurrection of something rambaldi or the thought of someting...something completly different from what the spoilers said. I think that something rambaldi is coming and it is going to be big with a huge cliff hanger.

ILoveVaughn627 said:
I just really hope the ending doesn't leave me feeling sick like the last two!!!
No kidding!!! I love cliffhangers, but not the gut-wrenching, heartbreaking kind that make you feel like you're going to throw up! I was in a serious depression for the few days after the finale aired last year - I even did badly on a French final because of it! I like to be shocked, but let's hope this year's is a "Cool!!!" moment rather than a "WTF!?!?! NO!!!!" moment. ^_^

Back