evanescence

if you dont know, they sung two of the songs off of the dd soundtrack which are my immortal(which i am listening to right now :D ) and bring me to life! i love them, all their songs have deeper meaning than most that are out right now and the sound is unique. i love missing and you and hello, i have practically listened to them like 500 times in a row! :P what do you think about them?

I love them!! I keep having to lug this huge boombox back and forth from my room to the living room so I can listen to them, but it's soo worth it!! Much of the music out there is manufactured and made-to-sell, and in my opinion, fake. But Evanescence's isn't. and yeah, they're really unique, and that's one of the things I love about them. :smiley:

I'm sooooo buying their album on tuesday when it comes out. I absolutely love them. I think My Immortal is my fav right now

Yeah, I downloaded my immortal about 10 times before I found a good copy. Look for the bigger files and a lot of times the ones with the evil noises have the same bandwidth, so look for that to be different too.

Back