Evanescence at the Billboard Awards

I just saw Evanescence perform at the BMA and they were awesome!!! I have to admit that I was almost dreading the performance based on their other live TV performances but I was mistaken!! I thought it was great! I thought it was so funny that they went to a place outside of the auditorium to perform and I think that calmed them down and they played GREAT!! I loved how Amy was playing the piano herself at the beginning instead of the guitar fill in that they use at concerts! But it was a bit bittersweet- I was sad when I saw Cold's guitarist filling in for Ben :( I wish he was there! Oh- and I thought it was SO cute that Amy's boyfriend introduced them! How sweet!

Em

I loved them I thought it was cool whose Amy's boyfriend? And I like Amy's outfits! And yeah I liked it that she was playing the piano that was awsome! (Don't know how to spell.... leame alone lalalala :D ) and Ben left with Avril fomr wha tI heard so whatever that makes me mad....

FGaia13 said:
I loved them I thought it was cool whose Amy's boyfriend? And I like Amy's outfits! And yeah I liked it that she was playing the piano that was awsome! (Don't know how to spell.... leame alone lalalala :D ) and Ben left with Avril fomr wha tI heard so whatever that makes me mad....
i heard that her boyfriend is the lead singer from the band Seether. They were spotted together at all these events and earlier at the BMA they were sitting next to each other. and i think we all hope that ben comes back!!

Em

Bryce*THE SURFER DUDE* said:
yeah my sister was watching I saw them perform Bring Me To Life... they're cool, i think they're over played though... i think Amy Lee is hot, but yeah my sister loves them
i agree that they overplay bring me to life a lot. and they even have better songs than that which really frustrates me!!!

Em

I'm so pissed off at myself for not recording it, I fell asleep when Beyonce was on, and I totally miss it, and their performance I find out was outside and really good :( and Amy Lee's boyfriend is Shawn Morgan from Seether *I think* yeah, it frustrates me as well that they make them play bmtl on TV a lot.

Back