Everyone seems to hate Lauren...

Why do you hate the character of Lauren Reed?

• Because she's married to Vaughn! Vaughn should be with Syd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She treats Syd with disrespect

• She's winy/annoying

• She's snobby

• The actress's performance is lacking

• I don't hate Lauren Reed!!! I LOVE her! She's the best

• The character hasn't been around long enough for me to say

• Total voters
I don't like the fact that lauren is with Vaughn and she does have a bit of an attitude problem. However, i also believe if she was merely another character on the show and not in any way connected to Vaughn i don't think anyone would mind her.

she brings with her the unlikeable character :angry: ....i'm not saying she is snobbing or annoying or complains a lot :asleep: ..i'm just saying what she does it stupid! She needs to turn evil or something, she's been around long enough and done enough to turn evil! Vaughn knows he wants Syd back! :P

People dont like Lauran because she married to Vaughn. The fans want Sud and Vaughn together cause they wait for so long and now they have been split up.

i thought she was always so rude to sydney, she was never sypathetic towards sydney and her situation...however, personally i think the fact that lauren is now evil makes her more likeable...lol, what a paradox... at least now we have a good reason to hate her with a fiery passion...

she's married to vaughn... seriously, whatever does he see in her?!
she's whiny and annoying.
she doesn't treat sydney with respect.
her acting is down the drain.
her stupid accent.
she plain sucks.

I think she's great, it doesn't matter if she's with Vaughn. If he and Sydney really love each other they'll end up together eventually. It's not her fault that Vaughn married her, it was his choice to move on. Why should she have been loyal to Sydney when she didn't even know her personally.

She is just sometimes being annoying...But I like her character cause there is a love tirangle.....but i think everyone knoes who Vaughn is ending up with...

Back