Evil Villians

Who do you think is the best at being evil or who could be the best if they became evil?

• Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• Allison

• Irina

• Jack

• Sydney

• Vaughn

• McKennas Cole

• Sloane

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Anna Espinosa

• Total voters
Sydney could definitely give sloane a run for his money if she decide to join the dark side and become "evil" she has a lot of power and their are a lot of people that she could manipulate with that super spy brain :Ph34r: :P

Lauren is definatly the most evil thing I have seen in a long while - her manipulation of Vaughn was great to see. Loved it so much. :D

Sloane is definitely the best villain. Ron plays him amazingly well. and i think both Jack and Irina are different shades of grey, they shouldn't be totally evil.

I picked Sark. The boy's a prodigy at being all evil and, even though I adore him, he might as well be the devil himself for all the thought he gives to the sanctity of life and the suffering of others.

Next, is Anna Espinoza. I loved her evilness. Cool villain. I'm way over Sloane, though. I think his story arc is stick-a-fork-in-it done.

i voted for sark.. the ultimate evil guy..doesn't give a damn bout other people's feelings and he loves making others suffer..

Vaughn could be the best at being a bad guy? Who said that? Are you kidding? Mr holier than thou? The guy doesn't have the proper control for it. :lol:

i voted sark cause the guy doesn´t care about anything but himself. all he wants it´s money and power and will stop at nothing until he gets what he wants. he doesn´t care about the other people´s feelings. and besides he knows he´s way around killing and torturing.

i think jack could be a pretty good bad guy. i mean he´s pretty great at everything he does. ( i know it´s an obsession) -_-

it's lauren. she's all evil. she is so evil. she is NATURALLY so evil, that of course she's best at being evil, because she's the only one who is completely completely evil.

I chose Lauren....but I really think that Jack may turn evil.....and he could definately pass up Lauren on the evil-meter

Back