Evil Villians

Who do you think is the best at being evil or who could be the best if they became evil?

• Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• Allison

• Irina

• Jack

• Sydney

• Vaughn

• McKennas Cole

• Sloane

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Anna Espinosa

• Total voters
Sloane. He is the only person on the show that has always been bad, even though he may be hiding it behind some good fronts (Omnifam, the pardon, etc.)

Sloane and Jack.. either one would work. I think both are smart enough to pull some serious strings. and who is to say they aren't working together.

slone ... looks so nice and harmless old man but hes and evil backstabing ***** .... i luv sark !!! sark should take over slones roll

i chose slaone, coz he is EVIL!!! He always thinks he is doing whats best for Syd...that why he is so good at being bad, he does it for the "right" reasons.

Absolutely Sloane because Anna Espinosa is really evil but lacks the talent of manipulation which is a must for a good villain, Lauren is good at manipulation but is not as tough as Anna, Sark has a naive side altough it rarely surfaces. As to Jack,Irina,Sydney and Vaughn they can't be evil. ( I don't care about JJ.Abrams' delusions in the end) -_-

Back