EXAMS!

fong_11

Cadet
So, for the people in University mid-terms are almost here or have passed depending on where you go.

But for mostly everyone else, exams are coming, for me they are in 23 days and for most they are in like 2 months. I know, mine are really early...

I just thought I would start a topic on exams where we can complain and get over-stressed about them. :lol: like we would do that :rolleyes:.

so, get on to the ranting...

So, for the people in University mid-terms are almost here or have passed depending on where you go.

But for mostly everyone else, exams are coming, for me they are in 23 days and for most they are in like 2 months. I know, mine are really early...

I just thought I would start a topic on exams where we can complain and get over-stressed about them. :lol: like we would do that :rolleyes:.

so, get on to the ranting...

OMG..do not even get me started about my artificial intelligence midterm. NASTY! I'd be lucky to get a B on that midterm, half the students didn't even finish.Absolutely ridiculous. This class sucks ass SOO BAD. So far, I"ve had to write a minesweeper solver, a motion planner for a robotic arm, robot soccer, hand writing recognition system that recognizes hand written zipcodes, and the latest pain in the ass...a Reversi program.

And what do I get for all this hard work? missing out on all the drinking and clubbing all my friends are doing, and I'll probably fail to final anyway. Ok, I'm done. Someone else take over.

OMG..do not even get me started about my artificial intelligence midterm. NASTY! I'd be lucky to get a B on that midterm, half the students didn't even finish.Absolutely ridiculous. This class sucks ass SOO BAD. So far, I"ve had to write a minesweeper solver, a motion planner for a robotic arm, robot soccer, hand writing recognition system that recognizes hand written zipcodes, and the latest pain in the ass...a Reversi program.

And what do I get for all this hard work? missing out on all the drinking and clubbing all my friends are doing, and I'll probably fail to final anyway. Ok, I'm done. Someone else take over.

awww :hug: all the programs sound really hard. :blink: and invovle a lot of math, double :blink:

I dont' have midterms becuase my school is "half semestered" and I have double spare this semester instead of class so :D ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

I don't have midterm exams, but my finals are all in January. I'm not too stressed out, since the classes are really easy so far.
hmmm you just cut down on about a half of which schools you could be going to... :Ponder: :P :lol:

--Mndy :angelic:

@ mandy: someones not trying to stalk...:lol: just kidding. what are you going for in university? something bio related?

anyways, I just don't like the way exams are set up, how they can change your grade sooo much and are pivitol in getting a good mark that will than lead to getting into University. Also, for me, they ruin my t.v. watching hours :( :lol:

@ mandy: someones not trying to stalk...:lol: just kidding. what are you going for in university? something bio related?

anyways, I just don't like the way exams are set up, how they can change your grade sooo much and are pivitol in getting a good mark that will than lead to getting into University. Also, for me, they ruin my t.v. watching hours :( :lol:

:P :lol: I'm just curious. :P I like exams... only if I do well. :lol: That's pretty much.. ya. ;) Last year before finals for the entire week (Sunday night to Friday afternoon) I slept a total of 21 hours. I know that sounds like alot, but it's really not even if you sleep an average of 6 hours per night that's 30 hours. ;)

I actually just got my OUAC numbers today and so far I've chosen,
University of Guelph
Biomedical Science

The University of Western Ontario
MN:Biological & Medical Science (BMSc & BSc) [SCHOLAR'S ELECTIVES]

University of Windsor
BSc Biochemistry

York University
YK:Science-Biology (includes Conservation Ecology)

I'm gonna also apply to Queens and Toronto but for Toronto, I need to rate the colleges and I am SO CONFUSED *dies* and for Queens... well queens is just stupid. *hids because did not take physics. ;) *

How about you?

I get my numbers next week on friday, and I do all my registration that day :eek: ....ummmm I have a really broad interest :D .

McMaster: Science...than go into health/bio
Engineering, maybe civil or bio-medical :thinking:

Waterloo: Architecture

UofT: Science

uhhh, for the colleges, uoft is made up of small colleges giving you a smaller community to work wit inside a huge community, that being said, since your going to sciences you should go to either Innis, Massey or University cause I think they are close to the science buildings, I really can't remember. Unless you want something totally different in living style you can go to Trinity, they wear robes to dinner on fridays :lol: and they wear black-tie on every other day :confused: .

I don't really like queens, who wants to live in kingston....no offense to anyone who does, but why?

hmm... btw, if your'e going into engineering, I'm pretty sure you have to go into the engineering program instead of science becasuse eng. and sci are seperate faculties.

oh, well I was applying to both and kinda seeing what I could get into...and I also found out that if you are going into sciences at uoft you have to apply to a college, it's wierd. :confused:

yes you do, hence me going OMG!*DIEZ* over it. :lol: I think I've got it pretty much pat down though. Trinity, Innis, University, New, Woodsworth, Victoria, St. Michael's. ;)

University of Guelph
Biomedical Science

The biomed program at guelph is really good from what I hear and have seen. I'm in 2nd year at U of Guelph, and taking Zoology. Zoology = the devil. lol.

Well, my midterms have passed a long time ago, I have my first exam in 16 days... Oh felgercarb... :(

University of Guelph
Biomedical Science

The University of Western Ontario
MN:Biological & Medical Science (BMSc & BSc) [SCHOLAR'S ELECTIVES]

University of Windsor
BSc Biochemistry

York University
YK:Science-Biology (includes Conservation Ecology)

I'm gonna also apply to Queens and Toronto but for Toronto, I need to rate the colleges and I am SO CONFUSED *dies* and for Queens... well queens is just stupid. *hids because did not take physics. ;) *

How about you?

Not York! (Friends don't let friends go to York).

And as a sufferer - err, student - of U of T, I say: don't go to U of T. They try to kill you.
(Although if you must, for the colleges pick St. Mikes ^_^ )

And yes, I agree with whomever said it - Kingston is just plain ugly.

Fenella

Not York! (Friends don't let friends go to York).

And as a sufferer - err, student - of U of T, I say: don't go to U of T. They try to kill you.
(Although if you must, for the colleges pick St. Mikes ^_^ )

And yes, I agree with whomever said it - Kingston is just plain ugly.

Fenella

:lol: what program are you in at UofT?

--mandy :angelic:

im on a semester system (15 weeks) so why is it that it seems midterm season is Week 3 to Week 13? i thought it would be something like Week 6-Week 9 or something like that.

Back