Exodus

Yay! More chapter. I don't mind keeping different AU fics straight, but soon is good. (Swings watch in front of your computer)

o wauw two beyond brilliant updates, thank you so much and please do keep posting this story is just too interesting.haven't been here in a while so couldn't reply earlier but i sure do love it and thanks for the pm.

emetib Posted on Sep 17 2003, 03:24 PM
((My muse is beginning to come back to me... I'm determined to start picking up the pace, so I can at least complete most of it by the season premiere. Because then all of this spectacular theory will be pointless

I know what you mean! My serial is going to end also the day before the new season. When it comes to surprises, I think JJ has a lot more in store for us than we think. Good job on the story so far. :cool:

The file was thick, laden with information desired by the most dangerous men in the world. Irina smirked as she gently opened the cream-colored folder. And it was now in the hands of one of the most dangerous women in the world.

The words were in small print, in a difficult but familiar code. A lone manicured scanned the paper, instantly engrossed in the text. She was so close, so very close. So very close to finding Rambaldi’s descendant.

“Irina?”

Her head shot up, snapping the file shut in unison. Optics scanning the male, she relaxed slightly. It was Sark. Only Sark.

“It’s good to see you,” Irina smiled, slipping the folder into a file cabinet.

“Always a pleasure,” Sark answered, taking a seat before her desk. He raised an eyebrow, sensing a change in her. “Everything alright?”

“Of course,” Irina grinned, straightening up. There was a brief pause before Sark cleared his throat and proceeded.

“You called me?”

“Yes. I want to discuss Sydney Bristow with you.”

Sark didn’t even blink.

“What about her?”

“I know where she is.”

>>><<<

((Right... Okay, that wasn't that good. I'm trying to bring this story to a climax, but it's not really working..... Err, I'll update soon... -_- ))

Great chapt..but come on...don't leave us there...continue please...i don't wanna wait a week for more...

~Moriel

You guys are so fantastic! I'm getting into this next chapter--it's kinda long. But to quench your thirst, I'm bringing someone back into that story that you haven't seen since the beginning.

Back