Exodus

emetib said:
You guys are so fantastic! I'm getting into this next chapter--it's kinda long. But to quench your thirst, I'm bringing someone back into that story that you haven't seen since the beginning.
uh oh...theres no way that could be good :blink:

Vaughn cut the engine, exhaling softly as he lent back in the seat. He was tired, so incredibly tired. His eyes wearily scan across the bland scenery outside his dirtied windshield, watching the towering, rusted machines slowly pump oil from the ground. In, out. In, out.

He had to keep breathing.

In, out. In, out.

There was a part of him, just a sliver of hope pushed to the back of his mind that believed that Sydney was alive. It was like a virus, and when he summoned the thought of Sydney, the more it grew. The more he believed Sydney was alive.

In, out. In, out.

He needed that vacation they had planned together. To Santa Barba. To get away. From everything. From allies, from enemies, from himself. But that trip was never going happen.

In, out. In, out.

He knew that, no matter how much he didn’t want to, he would have to return to the CIA. And no matter how much he didn’t want to, he had to move on.

In, out. In, out.

Vaughn shut his eyes and slept. He dreamt of silhouettes against a large white wall, silhouettes that melted into one another. Silhouettes that eventually dissolved into nothing.

---

Will Tippin staggered into the CIA offices, bloody and bruised and bleeding. He remembered this place vaguely, as if it was from a dream. He could recall the security this place offered… He was safe here.

Everything was spinning, spinning, spinning.

Stop.

He felt a hand upon his shoulder and he could feel his knees hitting the floor. There was a commotion, garbled voices. The blur before his eyes was fading quickly. He had to tell her, warn her. Sloane knew, he knew.

“Sydney….”

Black.

>>><<<

((I, for one, liked this chapter. I don't know why. But I did. ^_^ More soon!

Enjoy!))

QUOTE (emetib @ Sep 20 2003, 09:45 AM)
You guys are so fantastic! I'm getting into this next chapter--it's kinda long. But to quench your thirst, I'm bringing someone back into that story that you haven't seen since the beginning. 
OK I'm still hooked...but that was not a long chapter. :( It was good. (y)
Man I hope you are ending this before the new season! :confused:
:cool:

lenafan said:
OK I'm still hooked...but that was not a long chapter.
I ended up editing half of each POV out, and I took out Irina's, which I'm saving for the next chapter. Sorry for the false advertising! :P

Ohhhhhhhhh........ I just caught up! This is soooooo good!

AHHHH! PLZ DON'T KILL IRINA! I'll be with Liz! If you kill her we'll BOTH start throwing things at you! (y)

alias8000 said:

AHHHH! PLZ DON'T KILL IRINA! I'll be with Liz! If you kill her we'll BOTH start throwing things at you! (y)
I can't guarantee anything... But if Irina dies, I just can't help it. I wouldn't do it, one of the characters did! -accusingly points at sloane-

YAY! SEASON PREMIERES TOMORROW!

AHHHHH! SEASON PREMIERES TOMORROW!

I'm gonna have to wrap this up preeeeeetttyyy quickly.... So check back often, I'm going to try to post as much as I can, maybe even the end of this twisted tale.... ^_^

“I'm going to count back from three. When I get to one, I want you to tell me where you are. 3... 2... 1.”

Will Tippin opened his eyes, and everything was completely clear. Completely and horrifyingly clear. He reached up and touched his face, and when he drew his hand back, blood flowed down his fingers in small rivers of red.

“Will? Where are you?”

“I---I’m in a warehouse… I’m bleeding…”

A door opened in the far corner of the shaded chamber and a man walked in. He was of medium build with grizzled hair, and eyes that could burn through you a mile away.

“A man just watched in.”

Will started to tremble. This man was going to hurt him. This man was going to do something to him.

“Nothing can happen to you, Will. You’re safe.”
Will whimpered softly, lifting his head to the man, now towering above him. Will lifted his head, now visibly shaking.

"So, Mr. Tippin, you are willing to cooperate?"

"Yes."
He found himself answering, lowering his gaze to the floor.

"Now, Mr. Tippin, I am going to explain this once. Have you ever heard of a woman named Irina Derevko?"

“Will? What’s happening?”

“This man… This man wants me to… To hurt this woman. This woman named Irina Derevko…”

He couldn’t do it, he couldn’t hurt someone. But he had to. His eyes found his way to a file sitting upon the table before him. Tears began to stream down his cheeks freely. They knew, and he was scared.

“They know. They’re blackmailing me. They want me to kill Irina Derevko.”

“Will? Will, listen to me. What do they know?”

Will whimpered and shook his head. Sloane snapped his fingers and two men lifted him from the chair.

“They’re taking me out of the room.”

He tried to support himself with his legs, but they fumbled with the weight of his upper body and collapsed under the pressure, dragging along behind him. His lids were heavy; he could feel himself passing out. He shut his eyes and opened them again, and he was in another dimly lit room.

“Will?”

“I’m in another room.”

The man approached him with a needle and spoke again.

“You’re going to feel a tiny prick, Mr. Tippin, then nothing.”

He could feel the tears stream down his face, and he could see the blooding dripping from his battered façade.

“I’m scared…”

“Will, breathe. Breathe.”

But just before the needle entered his skin, he could see a laptop on a table.

“I see a laptop.”

“What does it say?”

“I can’t read it…”

The man turned around, a needle in hand.

“Focus, Will. What does it say?”

The man pulled forward Will’s arm and pressed the needle in slightly, causing some of the clear liquid to squirt from the syringe.

Then it happened. Everything slowed down, and he could see the text on the computer as clear as day.

“Subject will be transferred at 16:00 hours. Prepare flight to Hong Kong.”

Sloane lowered the needle to his extended arm and placed a thumb upon the top of the syringe.

“The Prophecy should not be harmed.”

---
Agent Jack Bristow watched Tippin through glass, listening through a speaker. That sonofa[censor]. Arvin Sloane would pay if it was the last thing he did. Spinning on his heel, he briskly strided out of the office with a scowl on his face.

>>><<<

((My muse has returned! I'm already working on the next chapter, and I have a vague idea how I'm going to end this. Be prepared for some action, suspense, drama, and romance! :D ))

eeeeee what does sloane know?!?! what has will gotten himself into....you know that boy just attracks trouble...i swear.

great chapter!!! i hope you get more up soon....and thanks for the pm!!!

Can u IM me when u post the nxt chapter plz!!? I love ur story so far!!!!! :D Ooohh....can't wait 2 read da rest!!!!!! :blink:

emetib said:
alias8000 said:

I can't guarantee anything... But if Irina dies, I just can't help it. I wouldn't do it, one of the characters did! -accusingly points at sloane-

YAY! SEASON PREMIERES TOMORROW!

AHHHHH! SEASON PREMIERES TOMORROW!

I'm gonna have to wrap this up preeeeeetttyyy quickly.... So check back often, I'm going to try to post as much as I can, maybe even the end of this twisted tale.... ^_^
::gets a sledgehammer ready in case she needs to beat Sloane over the head with it::

Great chapters so far though!! :D

Awesomeness!!! Ahh this story brings back memories of the summer. :D School is so hard these days, and my life is so insane, it's nice to just think of how easy the summer was, and I love this story too. lol Update when u can and good job

Back